What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

ACTPanthers

Bench
Well how in the heck did the article appear in the paper then ? by some sort of mystic mumbo jumbo. The article had quotes from the bloke where he railed against Cleary, Matt Cameron and the club for what was occuring. Even had a go about them taking him out for breakfast at homebush instead of Penrith (by the way I think Mansour lives in the inner west).

Put that up against what Tim Grant did in 2019.......

I know whom I would sooner have with me when the chips are down.
A journo asked him a question... He didn't run to the papers you twit. But please, continue with the hyperbole and emotional shit if it makes you happy.

Now, back on ignore as I've said my piece and you'll just continue to say the same wrong shit.

soc123_au

Staff member
I am yet to see the piece in the paper that confirms Mansour ran to the Journo to have his story aired. Or like most pieces the Journo approached the player?

I get why it's time for Sauce to move on. But the vitriol regarding the reporting of it I find pretty shithouse regarding a player that genuinely loved the club. The irony is people endlessly having a sook about Josh having a sook. Grow up.

WestyLife

First Grade
I know mansour has got his haters here but him and a fit Mitchell throw in arrow and they could go all the way a real threat

He definitely can add something for another season or two. His game is strength not speed so won't decline as fast. He'd still be here if not for the development part of the club catching him.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
A journo asked him a question... He didn't run to the papers you twit. But please, continue with the hyperbole and emotional shit if it makes you happy.

Now, back on ignore as I've said my piece and you'll just continue to say the same wrong shit.

In future I will refer to you as 'Mr Wilson' from home improvement.

Go back and re read the article. This was no innocent text from a jurno.....Mansour went running to the papers.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I am yet to see the piece in the paper that confirms Mansour ran to the Journo to have his story aired. Or like most pieces the Journo approached the player?

I get why it's time for Sauce to move on. But the vitriol regarding the reporting of it I find pretty shithouse regarding a player that genuinely loved the club. The irony is people endlessly having a sook about Josh having a sook. Grow up.

I'm not so sure. Look at the 'tone' of what was said by Mansour. I think he's fingers did some dialling. I have no proof of this, other than my gut instinct.

I'm a person who believes strongly that you only air dirty laundry in a private space, you don't run round declaring to the world how badly wronged you have been.....(especially when it's father time doing the wronging)

Up until that point Mansour was one of my favourite players. Not any longer.

We instead of Me.

soc123_au

Staff member
I'm not so sure. Look at the 'tone' of what was said by Mansour. I think he's fingers did some dialling. I have no proof of this, other than my gut instinct.

I'm a person who believes strongly that you only air dirty laundry in a private space, you don't run round declaring to the world how badly wronged you have been.....(especially when it's father time doing the wronging)

We instead of Me.
Part of what makes Josh the bloke he is is his emotion. It's also why he became a fan favourite in the first place. It's a double edged sword. He made a few comments in the hours following receiving news that upset him. Here we are some 10 weeks later & still have people up in arms about it. And you lot reckon Josh needs to build a bridge?

ACTPanthers

Bench
In future I will refer to you as 'Mr Wilson' from home improvement.

Go back and re read the article. This was no innocent text from a jurno.....Mansour went running to the papers.

We instead of Me.
So did he DEFINITELY run to the papers? Or you just "think" he did? You're talking shit, end of discussion.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Part of what makes Josh the bloke he is is his emotion. It's also why he became a fan favourite in the first place. It's a double edged sword. He made a few comments in the hours following receiving news that upset him. Here we are some 10 weeks later & still have people up in arms about it. And you lot reckon Josh needs to build a bridge?

I do hear what your saying.

It is a double edged sword Mansour's passion.

I believe that Mansour needed to show some emotional maurity regarding this. If it was just heat of the moment stuff why double down to the same writer a couple of times.

I don't think a need to build a bridge as such, but I do abhore folks running round (especially footy players) when father times come knocking. For me that's a personal thing. I believe dirty laundry shouldn't be aired in the public domain.

murraymob

First Grade
Probably not. Unfortunately Burns picks up a few hammy injuries.
Gagai on origin duty and maybe Latrell too. He could get a few games throughout the year.
The rumour is Souths are trying to offload burns.Parra are interested but are waiting on Jennings B sample

betcats

Referee

Were the comments made in the hours following the meeting? Pretty sure the article was published well after the grand final.

At the end of the day he doesnt want to play reserve grade so he is leaving. Personally i feel like he threw Charlie under a bus a little bit on the way out so im happy to see him go.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Were the comments made in the hours following the meeting? Pretty sure the article was published well after the grand final.

At the end of the day he doesnt want to play reserve grade so he is leaving. Personally i feel like he threw Charlie under a bus a little bit on the way out so im happy to see him go.

and then he doubled down a couple of times. To me that is throwing your toys out of the cot, not caring who you hit.

Again

We instead of Me.....Mansour would do well to learn this.

soc123_au

Staff member

I had the impression his comments were in the hours after the meeting. I'm also pretty sure the story came out within the week after the gf.

Either way it was a lot less time than those still banging on about it.

betcats

Referee
I had the impression his comments were in the hours after the meeting. I'm also pretty sure the story came out within the week after the gf.

Either way it was a lot less time than those still banging on about it.

The GF was the 25th of october, he was told two days later. The SMH story was published 8th of November.

BxTom

Bench
Is that a question or a statement? You just come across as dumb. You are trying to dispute something just because Jane said it. If you think Crichton has spoken to another club then provide some evidence otherwise I see no reason to doubt what Blade has said.
Then if you believe that Crichton has had no offers then you proide evidence.

None of us are in a position to say for sure.

Latest posts