What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

betcats

Referee
Mostly because it keeps coming up in this thread.

Sauce keeps popping up in rumours and eventually his exit and comments come up again abd again. Embrace it I say, it’s been like that with about 3 subject the last two months here. The alternative is a dead quiet forum which I think is wors.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Sauce keeps popping up in rumours and eventually his exit and comments come up again abd again. Embrace it I say, it’s been like that with about 3 subject the last two months here. The alternative is a dead quiet forum which I think is wors.

I like the chat and I’m not suggesting it needs to stop.

Bob

Juniors
Wish people would stick to Rumoured and Confirmed.
Then we could have a separate thread for heaping shit on one another and I wouldn't have to waste time reading shit from ......... (You know the people I am referring to).
If you want to wade through shit watch CNN at the moment, American politics fmd

franklin2323

Immortal

That is the thing. Mute people you don't like or the forum is dead due to no footy to comment on

MugaB

Coach
Call it what you want I don’t really give a shit. I see nothing wrong with most of what’s being discussed here, we talk about Penrith 99 percent of the time so what if most it happens in the rumoured signings thread? It’s not hard to scroll past comments you aren’t interested in and ignore them.
1% is hindy with eels updates

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Call it what you want I don’t really give a shit. I see nothing wrong with most of what’s being discussed here, we talk about Penrith 99 percent of the time so what if most it happens in the rumoured signings thread? It’s not hard to scroll past comments you aren’t interested in and ignore them.

The only thing I see wrong is you deliberately trying to upset people.

Eventually everyone will get sick of it and not come on here. Then you’ll give a shit.

Latest posts