What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
If he could keep his f**ken mouth shut there would be no drama. It would be a shitty show.
His Honor has now got him and his dopey big mouthed Son well and truly in the poo Poo. I caught up yesterday.
A much better show on "Binge" is The Undoing. Nicole and Hugh. Pretty good and worth a look.

Noise

Coach
Kidman is a shit actress. Massive one-dimensional over actor. I started watching it and couldn't go anymore.
That’s why I haven’t watched it yet. Not a fan of Kidman or Hugh Grant.
The last couple of weeks I’ve finished The Queens Gambit, The Mandalorian and Cobra Kai. All good. Cobra Kai is pretty fun to watch.

Gazzamatta

Coach
The last couple of weeks I’ve finished The Queens Gambit, The Mandalorian and Cobra Kai. All good. Cobra Kai is pretty fun to watch.
Dont have access to The Mandalorian unfortunately. Queens Gambit was superb. Slightly similar is a movie called "Innocent Moves" also released as "Searching for Bobby Fisher". I really enjoyed it.
Im also not a huge fan of Nicole and Hugh but the story was good. I really enjoyed it.
Also recently watched "Goliath". The first season was great but subsequent seasons were pretty much rubbish. Currently watching "The Flight Attendant". Am just hanging in. Yeah Cobra Kai is a great blast from the past.

Noise

Coach
Dont have access to The Mandalorian unfortunately. Queens Gambit was superb. Slightly similar is a movie called "Innocent Moves" also released as "Searching for Bobby Fisher". I really enjoyed it.
Im also not a huge fan of Nicole and Hugh but the story was good. I really enjoyed it.
Also recently watched "Goliath". The first season was great but subsequent seasons were pretty much rubbish. Currently watching "The Flight Attendant". Am just hanging in. Yeah Cobra Kai is a great blast from the past.
I watched the first two episodes of the flight attendant but gave up. Couldn’t handle the cheesy conversations with the dead guy.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
3 great shows, Cobra Kai is sooooo cheesy but they don’t overdo it. Johnny is my favourite character on TV atm. The world could do with a few more Johnnies atm.

Glenneel

Bench
Ok so you want us to sign a back instead of Cartwright? Fair enough, who would you sign for the $120k we signed Cartwright for? Name someone available for around that price ?

this pretty much supports my point of view any signings are on non top 13 money .......we don’t have the capacity for a top line back signing thus the signing of cheapies Oldfield / Opacic...
You don't know the state of our cap nor do any of us. But, on the whole, you'd think the players we've signed are on less than those we've let go. For instance Alvaro was on, at a guess, $300k, whereas none of the forwards signed, aag again, would be on more than $200. Same with all the signings, we've delved into the bargain basement box and pulled out some real bargains. So I believe we have enough money to sign a quality centre. After that the 2-3 players we have to sign to get to 30 would be juniors on minimum salary.

If Roosters can have multiple players on $1m and 6 or so representative players under their sombrero and still have money to spare I'm sure we're in the same boat as I'm confident O'Neill is very astute with managing the cap.