What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

hindy111

Post Whore
no chance, if they were in the AFC i doubt they'd even make the playoffs. Miami had the best D in football and buffalo put 56 on them entering the game without many starters and then pulling starters in the 3rd quarter. I just dont how they are better then the ravens, Titans etc mobile qbs are making traditional qb a thing of the past, unless your brady.

Washington in the playoffs is just an embarrassment

Saints almost best the Chiefs recently and Bree's played bad. I just wouldn't write Rodgers off either in any finals game.
Both those two QBs will play great. Bills are capable of having a stinker imo. I hope they win it with Allen but I still think these younger Qbs can get wobbly in finals.

T.S Quint

Coach
I’m on the bills bandwagon, hopefully the nfl and refs support them like the chiefs last year. Very curious whether niners go for qb round 1, bring on the draft

I don’t think we do. We are desperate for some o-line and db help so maybe trade down, get a couple of extra picks and take an offensive lineman first round.

jk13

First Grade
I don’t think we do. We are desperate for some o-line and db help so maybe trade down, get a couple of extra picks and take an offensive lineman first round.
True but we have 1 qb left on the roster and I think Kyle is coming round to how important it is to have the extra dimension of a mobile qb

T.S Quint

Coach
True but we have 1 qb left on the roster and I think Kyle is coming round to how important it is to have the extra dimension of a mobile qb

A mobile QB who can also stand in the pocket is not easy to come by. I’m not sure who there is in the draft (I don’t follow college football that closely) or in free agency who can become a fulltime starter. We have Garoppolo who is a good QB, just a bit fragile unfortunately. We can re-sign Beathard or Mullins and pick up someone else for a backup position. I just think we have bigger needs than QB at the moment. We are only less than a year removed from Jimmy taking us to a SB. Get him enough protection and he will be fine.

jk13

First Grade
A mobile QB who can also stand in the pocket is not easy to come by. I’m not sure who there is in the draft (I don’t follow college football that closely) or in free agency who can become a fulltime starter. We have Garoppolo who is a good QB, just a bit fragile unfortunately. We can re-sign Beathard or Mullins and pick up someone else for a backup position. I just think we have bigger needs than QB at the moment. We are only less than a year removed from Jimmy taking us to a SB. Get him enough protection and he will be fine.
I like jimmy but it’s time for a succession plan especially if injuries strike again. Mullens could b out for over a year, maybe keep cj/rosen. After Lawrence there’s probably 3 potential fqb

hindy111

Post Whore
I like jimmy but it’s time for a succession plan especially if injuries strike again. Mullens could b out for over a year, maybe keep cj/rosen. After Lawrence there’s probably 3 potential fqb

What do Phili do? Draft a QB. Go with Hurts? Give Wentz another chance?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Went through 10 pairs of underwear this morning watching the bills. The colts pretty much played a perfect game. Never seen a team execute a game plan so brilliantly. The colts were brilliant and IMO deserved to beat us. Completely starved us of the ball.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Saints almost best the Chiefs recently and Bree's played bad. I just wouldn't write Rodgers off either in any finals game.
Both those two QBs will play great. Bills are capable of having a stinker imo. I hope they win it with Allen but I still think these younger Qbs can get wobbly in finals.
Teams play bad from time to time, it’s when it matters most. Seen Titans last year. Still the team I fear most in afc due to Henry chewing up the clock. I also worry about the ravens...so Under the radar

hindy111

Post Whore
Went through 10 pairs of underwear this morning watching the bills. The colts pretty much played a perfect game. Never seen a team execute a game plan so brilliantly. The colts were brilliant and IMO deserved to beat us. Completely starved us of the ball.

They missed a field goal and dropped a TD.

The call at end should of been reversed. He got up and fumbled. It was clear.
Allen's pass for the last TD was one of best I've seen this year. A peach. Glad the Bills won. Monkey off the back now.

I don't think your giving saints,packers or Tampa enough credit tbh.
I'd pick them over everyone bar Kansas.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The colts today were exactly like a turd that wouldn’t flush, just wouldn’t f**k off. Seriously hard rivers now for making it that f**king hard and playing his best game in years. Prick can retire now.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
They missed a field goal and dropped a TD.

The call at end should of been reversed. He got up and fumbled. It was clear.
Allen's pass for the last TD was one of best I've seen this year. A peach. Glad the Bills won. Monkey off the back now.

I don't think your giving saints,packers or Tampa enough credit tbh.
I'd pick them over everyone bar Kansas.

nah it was a fumble, look that was the best team we played this year. They were brilliant in all facets and executed the game plan consistently throughout right until final drive.

if anything this is the game we needed, and I know am more confident we can go further.

colts are top 10 in all facets and it showed today. Plus Frank reich knows the bills better than most- he still says when colts aren’t playing he cheers for the bills which means he watched is closely all year.

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree. It was a fumble. Should of been reversed and game over.

All I didn't like was why the Bills on their last drive once they got a fresh set of downs didn't just wind the clock with 3 x runs. Had they got another set its game over. Had they no then they kick a field goal and force Colts to go for a TD Z with maybe 50 seconds and no time outs.... Seemed odd to try and pass.

T.S Quint

Coach
Finally got a chance to watch a cot of games from last weekend.

Just wanna say...haha Seahawks. Eat a bag of dicks.
Gee Jarad Goff isn’t great, is he.

Still beat Seattle but, lol.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well not confident, ravens are rolling, everyone is talking about how ravens abd Lamar are just so amazing, no credit given to the bills, just no way we can win just none. We are up against it.

if we win going to the troll the f**k out of the ravens, jets and dolphins messagd boards

hindy111

Post Whore
Well not confident, ravens are rolling, everyone is talking about how ravens abd Lamar are just so amazing, no credit given to the bills, just no way we can win just none. We are up against it.

if we win going to the troll the f**k out of the ravens, jets and dolphins messagd boards

I think Bills have to many points for Lamar.

Latest posts