What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Stake Removed

First Grade
I see the Tigers were able to offload another player, yet we can't move any.
Getting this guy feel Maguire is better at moving players on then Bomber

Chimp

Bench
Keep Chad. Pearce would want more money I assume. Let’s use that money for other positions first.
Given the circumstances, I reckon the nights might just pay the difference in freight.... If reported figures are true, means they’d be paying £1m for Chad hahaha...

imasharkie

Coach
Meanwhile, the Courier Mail reports that fullback Jayden Campbell, son of club legend Preston, has joined the Gold Coast’s development list.
He plays exactly like Preston in that he’s looking to play off the cuff football first as opposed to looking to try to fit into any sort of structure.

“He’s got exceptional speed like his father and terrific footwork but he’s got a different build to Preston. He’s a lot taller.

“He shares quite a few similar traits with his uncle David Peachey, particularly the way he carries the ball in his left hand.”

Now here's a player we should be looking at.

Weaponhead

Coach
They look much stronger in certain positions but halves and hooker are still sub par. Allan provides more attacking flair from fullback allowing Hopoate to move right centre. Their pack is willing but not overly strong. They will improve but probably not enough to make the 8.

Even though the dogs have been shot for years, they have still tended to have a go and defend. This gives them something to build on.

Big challenge for the Sharks hierarchy to spend the upcoming cap dollars wisely. Need a strong plan not just chasing names for the sake of it.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’d say they should go very well...but probally just like Newcastle in Coach Browns final year, just limp in and out of the semis.
The coach is a lame duck. For all the bluster of his time at Penrith, he couldn’t get a rise out of Manly, and say what you want about the squad he had....Manly always get the job there or about a, whether through grit or a lot of love from the establishment.

carinashark

First Grade
Their coaching choice was pushed by the media. It was like ‘some one has to give Barrett a job ‘ .They should have looked closer why Penrith failed. Other than being ripped off by the Reff. Maybe with the old two reff system that would not have happened and Penrith could have won.
All my posts are getting very negative. I seem to hate everyone these days, Morrison, hunt, newsreaders and weather presenters, Trump, That Chinese guy with all the car microphone’s,Manly (what’s new eh) Flanno,Woodsy, Boris, just finished a book on Ecclestone ( a real c@$&$#&%) The Drum, Cricket, and all those that bitch about mask wearing. Might give the forum a rest for a bit, ok you know I won’t.

Stake Removed

First Grade
So now we have numerous fullback options

Kennedy
Tracey
Metcalf
Iro
Tounimpea
If one of these guys can stand up as viable option it's a fantastic opportunity for them

Latest posts