What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

136045924_10157704606796024_2719688511588611265_o.jpg
I really miss the Scorpions. Out of all the teams that have been lost, they're the only one that I want back.

sempmrh

Juniors
That Storm away jersey is the pride of my collection. I mean, not really - but I’m glad to have it. I don’t think it’s as bad as people say it is but it definitely is one of our worst jerseys.

yakstorm

First Grade
Exactly why bring it back. I love a shit jersey. Broncos need to bring back the diamond jersey too.

The below has so much more 'class' that the Storm lightning scribble. Whilst it's still an ugly jersey, it doesn't deserve to be grouped with that Storm kit.

Brisbane-Broncos-1995-Retro-Jersey.gif

DeeJ

Bench
At least the Broncos one incorporates the sponsor well. The Storm one is a big red box straight on top of the 'feature'.

yakstorm

First Grade
For me, I'd have put forward these two for Brisbane:

images

images

Agree with @Saint Doc suggestions of the Wolverine Dragon's jersey, the Roosters Harry high-pants and Cowboys jerseys as well.

How far back can we go for Canberra? If it's all time NRL, surely it has to be this Puma number.
images

And this one for the Sharks (also Puma)
images

axl rose

Bench
I always thought this was a real stinker of a Knights jersey, especially with the red shorts:

2006away.jpg
Yikes thats a stinker. Andrew Johns agrees. Video a few months ago he was saying 'someone with a ponytail from brazil must have designed it'. He told the CEO hes not wearing it and said how silly it looked when everyone was wearing the old Henny Penny design and the 97 jersey at home games.

DeeJ

Bench
Yikes thats a stinker. Andrew Johns agrees. Video a few months ago he was saying 'someone with a ponytail from brazil must have designed it'. He told the CEO hes not wearing it and said how silly it looked when everyone was wearing the old Henny Penny design and the 97 jersey at home games.

They also wore it during their worst ever loss - 71-6 against Brisbane.

Latest posts