What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mathew Wade - Australias tough little nugget

gUt

Coach
13043592-16x9-xlarge.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Maxwell is talented enough, but he’s even dumber than Wade.

And if he bats anywhere it’s 6, so where does Green go?? Vicderps!!

JJ

Immortal
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01...ght-carnage-for-australia-third-test/13043540
Matthew Wade's poor dismissal cost Australia its ascendancy over India in third Test

Savage article on the Admiral. I was enjoying it until I got to the part where the author seriously suggested that Glenn Maxwell should have been getting picked all this time.

I'll give you one guess where the author is from...
Good stuff

also concerned about the “safe hands of Bumrah” and that Australia lost 3-23, isn’t that against the rules?

then in back to back sentences he talks about Wade being a slow learner and having veteran nous lol

where’s the handsome fellow that takes guard two inches in front on middle? Or Marsh the elder if you want a veteran? Or Khawaja? Maddinson and Maxwell are an interest suggestions to throw out there lol

but Head while mediocre is clearly better than Wade ffs

Last edited:

bazza

Immortal
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01...ght-carnage-for-australia-third-test/13043540
Matthew Wade's poor dismissal cost Australia its ascendancy over India in third Test

Savage article on the Admiral. I was enjoying it until I got to the part where the author seriously suggested that Glenn Maxwell should have been getting picked all this time.

I'll give you one guess where the author is from...
If we need someone in the team to get not many runs and then get out playing a stupid shot - then Glen Maxwell is a good swap for Wade

Latest posts