What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Playoffs

Wizardman

First Grade
It looks like a third string QB will have to get Washington out of this....they have had some shit luck.

Wizardman

First Grade
That was an awful call, made worse by the fact that the official closest to it with a good view called it correctly, but changed it because the guy on the other side of the field with no view told him to.

Disgusting stuff.
Gotta agree. The most disgusting thing was....the commentary team made no complaints at all....Tom Brady still has influence.

kurt faulk

Coach

1c6805d3-27ad-4c23-a3ee-0e8ad0e36396-jpeg.42728

Wizardman

First Grade
I want nothing more than for the saints to bomb out today.
I predict they will get away with a skinny win and a few calls going their way. Brees is a bit past it and will crack during these playoffs at some point.

dogslife

Coach
The Bears are actually a decent team, they just need to find a coach who's not a complete dope

Vozzy

Juniors
Bears offense gassed their defence. After all the time of possession the Saints had only 21 points the defense can keep their heads up. But to keep Foles on the bench was a mistake especially considering the stats. I think having an experienced QB is what they need. Watson would be good here.