What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

WestyLife

First Grade
Benji is cooked at NRL level, especially for a top 4 side trying to win the comp. Was never a good defender but now he's a total liability
If I'm understanding correct they mean as a reserve grader who'd get maybe a game during rep times. wouldn't be the worst idea.

The yak

Juniors
I talk more footy shit on a footy forum mate, if that is deliberately upsetting people then the world really is f**ked. I wasnt even referring to you I was reffering to dickheads like The Yak who never post except to whinge about the rumoured signings thread being off topic. Anyway this is pointless now im done for today unless some footy related comes up.

What a load of crap. I come on here to contribute. I call a spade a f**king shovel. If someone needs a serve or criticism I give it to them. If someone needs praise I give it. Most of my posts are observations.
I don't come on here and throw tantrums.
If you don't like it I couldn't give a shit. I am the least of this forums problems.

The yak

Juniors
I wouldn't waste a roster spot on Benji. He is done.
I'd rather a May or Burton in the halves come rep time.

The club has also picked up Salmon. Unless Burton goes they won't waste another spot in the top 30 on a half.

betcats

Referee
What a load of crap. I come on here to contribute. I call a spade a f**king shovel. If someone needs a serve or criticism I give it to them. If someone needs praise I give it. Most of my posts are observations.
If you don't like it I couldn't give a shit. I am the least of this forums problems.

I only ever see you complaining about this thread being off topic.

betcats

Referee
Benji is cooked at NRL level, especially for a top 4 side trying to win the comp. Was never a good defender but now he's a total liability

Yep he is done. There is a reason he doesnt have a club and in terms of him being a veteran, I dont think he offers leadership, I think he is a guy who speaks way to much to the media and values himself way to highly. He doesnt play like a veteran half when he gets picked, he tries to dominate the game like he was still 25, he takes big risks often. Burton is a much better back up option for this season.

Whino

Bench

You don’t bother me.

Blues Riff

Bench
Mansour was given 12 months notice. He'll just have to stretch out this years half a mill until his future is certain. The vanity of the man, which we have all found so endearing over the years, now has the club paying him to piss about in the local park with Coltric or whoever. There's talk that we'll end up paying him to play against us now.
He should have been at training 2 weeks ago with 30 other blokes who are striving for the PRIVILEGE to play first grade.

Jane Murray

Bench
Mansour was given 12 months notice. He'll just have to stretch out this years half a mill until his future is certain. The vanity of the man, which we have all found so endearing over the years, now has the club paying him to piss about in the local park with Coltric or whoever. There's talk that we'll end up paying him to play against us now.
He should have been at training 2 weeks ago with 30 other blokes who are striving for the PRIVILEGE to play first grade.
Why can't Cotric train with his team?

betcats

Referee

Well said.

Hooked

Juniors
Why can't Cotric train with his team?

They were training together before the pre season started.
Every player usually gets 6-8 weeks off for an end of season rest. Those two trained together, out of season, to keep their fitness levels up.

Last edited: