What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Tiger5150

Bench
With greeny gone its a much better prospect for up and comers now. Must have been miserable being in the squad and everytime a spot is vacant instead.of putting somone who actually plays that position in just chucking ben hampton there and him making a meal of it

Do you rate Tuki?

Saxon

Bench
OOOPS, EDITED. Dunno what I was thinking. Points remain though,

Jarrod Mullen signs with Sunshine Coast in Q Cup.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...p/news-story/5b41c7db4641a6a7ce23bcab6855347e

Not happy about this. Sunny Coast are a feeder team for Melbourne, and I don't want him anywhere near either club.
Some things are forgivable; people make mistakes and I'm happy enough for players who used steroids to be allowed back after they have done their time.
For other things I think the League needs to draw a line, and dealing drugs is one of them. Especially when he shows no significant remorse for doing so - his defence was largely: In order to cope with losing my job for taking illegal drugs, I took illegal drugs. In order to finance my taking of illegal drugs, I sold illegal drugs to other people. Despite admitting that the coke really f*cked him up, he shows no remorse for supplying the same to others. As a senior player, I don't think he's a role model I am comfortable having around young blokes.

Last edited:

storm_4eva

Juniors
Jarrod Mullen signs with Easts Tigers in Q Cup.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...p/news-story/5b41c7db4641a6a7ce23bcab6855347e

Not happy about this. Easts are a feeder team for Melbourne, and I don't want him anywhere near either club.
Some things are forgivable; people make mistakes and I'm happy enough for players who used steroids to be allowed back after they have done their time.
For other things I think the League needs to draw a line, and dealing drugs is one of them. Especially when he shows no significant remorse for doing so - his defence was largely: In order to cope with losing my job for taking illegal drugs, I took illegal drugs. In order to finance my taking of illegal drugs, I sold illegal drugs to other people. Despite admitting that the coke really f*cked him up, he shows no remorse for supplying the same to others. As a senior player, I don't think he's a role model I am comfortable having around young blokes.
Mite want to double check the team...

King hit

Coach

Not happy about this. Easts are a feeder team for Melbourne, and I don't want him anywhere near either club.
No chance whatsoever of him getting a game for the storm

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

Confirming this is Sunshine Coast Falcons, not Easts Tigers

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
If munster, hynes and another rookie half goes down in consecutive rounds he might get included in the storms squad as a number 20

DeeJ

Bench
I'm glad we get to see Benji go around one last time but I don't think he'd get many NRL games this year, pending Reynolds hamstrings.

wazdog

Juniors
I'm glad we get to see Benji go around one last time but I don't think he'd get many NRL games this year, pending Reynolds hamstrings.

Yeah think he is just there for injury cover and in the event one of our halves is selected for NSW.

Will also be a good mentor for our future halves Blake Taaffe and Lachlan Ilias.

Tiger5150

Bench
Yeah think he is just there for injury cover and in the event one of our halves is selected for NSW.

Will also be a good mentor for our future halves Blake Taaffe and Lachlan Ilias.

If Blake Taaffe and Lachlan Ilias have been struggling to pass it into Row E or kicking on the third tackle with a two man overlap, Benji is your mentor.

Perth Tiger

Bench

not sure were this idea comes from, he has not mentored a single half through in his entire time at the tigers