What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v India at SCG Jan 7-11 2021

undertaker

Coach
Lyon bowling way too fast too often

And this has always been the issue I've had with Lyon since he made his debut.

Without a top-spinner, arm ball, ball that turns the other way from the standard off-break delivery or playing on a pitch that isn't a rank turner, he's been proven to be too one-dimensional when the pressure is on and has this habit of trying to spear the ball into the stumps when he gets nervous (or "dot-ball cricket" as it's called in white ball matches over the past decade since the rise of T20).

As a result, flight and spin are sacrificed.

undertaker

Coach
This is absolute BS with the chest guard, wear it or don’t wear it but stop wasting more time.
There has been so much time wasting in test matches that even with the extra 30 minutes after scheduled stumps, teams still can't get the 90 overs bowled.

I would love to see the ICC start handing out suspensions for this.

This Year?

Immortal
India deserve to draw this, we don’t deserve shit.

Keep bowling short and wide down leg side.

Elite tactics.
If Magic Mike didn't throw away his wicket they would have won. I still reckon these dabbers and blockers could win if they bothered to play a shot or 2.

Last edited: