What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v India at SCG Jan 7-11 2021

WaznTheGreat

Referee
SxI9otOI.jpg

Tim Paine's captaincy be like

undertaker

Coach
Him and Reiffel or Wilson can swap spots

Paul Reiffel must be absolutely spewing watching Starc's crap bowling today, thinking to himself "how come I only got to play 35 tests and yet Starc has managed to play 59 whilst regularly spraying the ball around like a pinball machine?"

Reiffel was one of the most underrated fast bowlers I had the privilege of watching in the 1990s. Could bowl the McGrath line and length, whilst getting seam movement of the pitch. He was consistent, would do well, and then suddenly be randomly left out of the squad by the selectors for the next series.

Sphagnum

Coach
Looks like he is going to get a wicket every ball and he has only been asked to bowl about 10 overs all day

Hutty1986

Immortal
Lololol one of the all time great chokes. This is a truly mediocre side, with an attack that has 2 very clear passengers in pindick starc and the bald mong. Absolutely embarrassing.

Wizardman

First Grade
Paul Reiffel must be absolutely spewing watching Starc's crap bowling today, thinking to himself "how come I only got to play 35 tests and yet Starc has managed to play 59 whilst regularly spraying the ball around like a pinball machine?"

Reiffel was one of the most underrated fast bowlers I had the privilege of watching in the 1990s. Could bowl the McGrath line and length, whilst getting seam movement of the pitch. He was consistent, would do well, and then suddenly be randomly left out of the squad by the selectors for the next series.
100% agree. Knock Reiffel's umpiring all you like but he was a pretty damn solid bowler.

mozza91

Coach
Apparently Wade is the team ‘tough man’ according to the
snobby pommie bird on 7. He can’t bat or field but he can get hit with a cricket ball.

Latest posts