What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Inferno

Coach
Don't know if it's been posted anywhere but Scott Sorensen has signed with the Panthers on a 12 month.

I suppose Bomber sees people like Teig Wilton who can better file that role and it's hard to argue with him.

Who are our backrowers for next year?
Graham
Nikora
Rudolph?
Talakai
Wilton
Williams?
Magoulias

Jack Williams will be outstanding this year.
Remember Beau Scott ? Penis fingers... Left to the Queens , Creepin gave him a bit of self beleif and he turned out not to bad. I wont write off Williams yet ,even though some of the missed catches were painful to watch. Theres a lot of between the ears stuff and thats where good coaches and the" technical" ", the disciplinarian" and the "determined" that "look at everything" and adjust to whats needed, are sorted out.

carinashark

First Grade
Well the concentration on defence this pre season is what the younger guys like Williams and Wilton need ,also a season in NRL has given then experience. Ok yes penis fingers was part of our game but some of those passes were thrown by inexperienced players. Same stuff ups beset Chris Beattie in his early days at the Sharks ( the one that his him on the head at full speed I’m sure was thrown deliberately, hilarious and crushing at the same time as he was only 5 meters out. Give these guys the right coaching and they will excel.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Everyone's defence was shit. Maybe young blokes improve.

I think that's not a maybe, young blokes always improve.

They get better with experience. They get better with more pre seasons under their belt. They get better with maturity.

Sure maybe their ceiling isn't much higher than their first year output but they improve.

FG Debuts in Flannos final 4 years

Jack Bird

Kurt Capewell

Jayden Brailey
Jesse Ramien
Adam Clydesdale

Kurt Dillon
Sione Katoa
Jack Williams
Kyle Flanno

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Well the concentration on defence this pre season is what the younger guys like Williams and Wilton need ,also a season in NRL has given then experience. Ok yes penis fingers was part of our game but some of those passes were thrown by inexperienced players. Same stuff ups beset Chris Beattie in his early days at the Sharks ( the one that his him on the head at full speed I’m sure was thrown deliberately, hilarious and crushing at the same time as he was only 5 meters out. Give these guys the right coaching and they will excel.
Lol....Chris Beattie. Was one of my favs back in those days. Was a certified nut job but no way you could fault his fearless effort....Marty Lang as well.

Latest posts