What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Dufty

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Yes I do realise that muzby

But if we expose his weaknesses early in a game like opponents did when he wore the Big Red V he will be a shell shock and offer SFA in attack just like he did with us. That’s called having a game plan muzby maybe that’s foreign to you?

As soon as anyone got the better of him early in a game he was next to useless and leaked plenty of points.

Can’t really remember him ever tearing anyone a new one so not expecting him to anytime soon even against us but I sure do remember him leaking plenty of tries with his piss poor defensive reads.

He ain’t real bright and will look like one of those cartoon characters “which way did he go, which way did he go”
Again you can’t actually discuss the game without having a personal crack.

Disappointing really..

Have a good night OT.

Maddragon99

Juniors
I often find that when you’ve had a poor season, you don’t often look to label your best player as being the cause of the poor performance..

But hey, that’s just me..
From FoxSport, hope they are wrong. Don’t like Lawrie at 13 either. Not enough points in the backline I think this team will be a round one loss.

DRAGONS

1 Matt Dufty

2 Mikaele Ravalawa

3 Zac Lomax

4 Brayden Wiliame

5 Jordan Pereira

6 Ben Hunt

7 Corey Norman

8 Paul Vaughan

9 Cameron McInnes

10 Josh Kerr

11 Tariq Sims

12 Jackson Ford

13 Blake Lawrie

14 Jack Bird

15 Kaide Ellis

16 Poasa Faamausili

17 Daniel Alvaro

2021 squad: Daniel Alvaro, Jack Bird, Eddie Blacker, Adam Clune, Jack de Belin (stood down), Matt Dufty, Kaide Ellis, PoasaFaamausili, Jackson Ford, Tyrell Fuimaono, Ben Hunt, Josh Kerr, Blake Lawrie, Zac Lomax, Cameron McInnes, Trent Merrin, Corey Norman, Jordan Pereira, Mikaele Ravalawa, Tariq Sims, Paul Vaughan, Brayden Wiliame

2021 gains: Poasa Faamausili (Roosters), Jack Bird (Broncos), Daniel Alvaro (Eels)

2021 losses: Jacob Host (Rabbitohs) Tyson Frizell (Knights), Euan Aitken (Warriors), Korbin Sims (Super League), Jacob Host, Tristan Sailor, Joe Lovodua (all unsigned)

Unavailable for Rd 1: Jack de Belin (stood down)

f08685cad4c725a6dcc7a5ed65e02261

Ben Hunt looks set for a return to the halves.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
From FoxSport, hope they are wrong. Don’t like Lawrie at 13 either. Not enough points in the backline I think this team will be a round one loss.

DRAGONS

1 Matt Dufty

2 Mikaele Ravalawa

3 Zac Lomax

4 Brayden Wiliame

5 Jordan Pereira

6 Ben Hunt

7 Corey Norman

8 Paul Vaughan

9 Cameron McInnes

10 Josh Kerr

11 Tariq Sims

12 Jackson Ford

13 Blake Lawrie

14 Jack Bird

15 Kaide Ellis

16 Poasa Faamausili

17 Daniel Alvaro

2021 squad: Daniel Alvaro, Jack Bird, Eddie Blacker, Adam Clune, Jack de Belin (stood down), Matt Dufty, Kaide Ellis, PoasaFaamausili, Jackson Ford, Tyrell Fuimaono, Ben Hunt, Josh Kerr, Blake Lawrie, Zac Lomax, Cameron McInnes, Trent Merrin, Corey Norman, Jordan Pereira, Mikaele Ravalawa, Tariq Sims, Paul Vaughan, Brayden Wiliame

2021 gains: Poasa Faamausili (Roosters), Jack Bird (Broncos), Daniel Alvaro (Eels)

2021 losses: Jacob Host (Rabbitohs) Tyson Frizell (Knights), Euan Aitken (Warriors), Korbin Sims (Super League), Jacob Host, Tristan Sailor, Joe Lovodua (all unsigned)

I don’t disagree that this particular lineup isn’t our strongest option..

But again, Dufty isn’t the issue in that team..

Maddragon99

Juniors
I don’t disagree that this particular lineup isn’t our strongest option..

But again, Dufty isn’t the issue in that team..
Dufty is the strength in that team! Left side attack is a total loss, Williame is a McGuber style journeyman for a reason, he’s rubbish. JP scored a single try last year why would you overlook Ramsey for him? I’m genuinely worried after seeing that team. Definitely not the leap forward we’re looking for. Wouldn’t Fuimaono or Faamausili be better lateral defenders than Lawrie at Lock. :weary:

Como Connection

First Grade
Dufty is the strength in that team! Left side attack is a total loss, Williame is a McGuber style journeyman for a reason, he’s rubbish. JP scored a single try last year why would you overlook Ramsey for him? I’m genuinely worried after seeing that team. Definitely not the leap forward we’re looking for. Wouldn’t Fuimaono or Faamausili be better lateral defenders than Lawrie at Lock. :weary:
Spot on comments.
CC

Old Timer

Coach
Again you can’t actually discuss the game without having a personal crack.

Disappointing really..

Have a good night OT.
Lol
You really are one mixed up hyper sensitive person who has no concept of what you do yourself.

redv13

Bench
What the f**k are you on about this time?

Piss off and let the grown ups talk about the topic.

Have yourself a great night.
Settle down grumps. I was on topic. You said you wouldn’t be surprised to see Aitken tear us apart when we play the warriors and I replied I wouldn’t be surprised to see Ravalawa smash him in half either when we play them

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Settle down grumps. I was on topic. You said you wouldn’t be surprised to see Aitken tear us apart when we play the warriors and I replied I wouldn’t be surprised to see Ravalawa smash him in half either when we play them
Then what’s your shit about bedtime and OT?

On the positive side, at least you’re talking about beds & men over 18 in the same sentence this time round.

Now, if you don’t mind, take your petty obsession with me off to the swamp & leave the rest of us to talk about dufty in this thread.

Have a great night.

BLM01

First Grade
I was on here screaming for changes ( for years ) like everyone else especially in the backs - Lafai, Aitken, Norman particularly. But I'm a realist and I'm just telling you what will most likely happen, whether we like it or not. Max Feagai might get lucky because we've lost Aitken and his debut was pretty good but who would you drop for Matt ? Rav, Ramsey, Zac, Dufty ? Unlikely at this stage and in my opinion unnecessary.
Id drop Williame for Max and have him and Zac in the centres
I think Willy offers not much

BLM01

First Grade

DRAGONS

1 Matt Dufty

2 Mikaele Ravalawa

3 Zac Lomax

4 Brayden Wiliame

5 Jordan Pereira

6 Ben Hunt

7 Corey Norman

8 Paul Vaughan

9 Cameron McInnes

10 Josh Kerr

11 Tariq Sims

12 Jackson Ford

13 Blake Lawrie

14 Jack Bird

15 Kaide Ellis

16 Poasa Faamausili

17 Daniel Alvaro

What would FOX sports know anyway.
Dont worry about it yet.
Trials or trial for some will tell more

redv13

Bench
Then what’s your shit about bedtime and OT?

On the positive side, at least you’re talking about beds & men over 18 in the same sentence this time round.

Now, if you don’t mind, take your petty obsession with me off to the swamp & leave the rest of us to talk about dufty in this thread.

Have a great night.
You commented about Aitken and I replied. I must have the wrong thread. Anyway, Dufty can run, can’t tackle but here’s hoping he listens to Griffin and improves. Will be the starting 1 vs Cronulla

BLM01

First Grade
Did you not say Dufty was the weak link not that long ago?