What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Drink it, I dares ya.
images
Tastes cheesy.

Avenger

Immortal
Guess what the common denominator has been for all crime types? Cold hard cash. This is the new cash.

#dramaqueen

As I say too the people on the countless public presentations I’ve made on this topic. You still have analogue thinking in a digital world.

hindy111

Post Whore
It is. It’s back to $45k. Now I hope it tanks to under $20k. If it does, I’m buying some more.

What where they when purchased?

This is the way I see it. Your enjoying the ride more then the actual value. People pay to go on roller coasters. You basicaly own one. And it's a fun one. Not a boring slow steady ride where you kind of know what's going to happen.
Even if you lost it all who cares. You've already had great value from the experience. The time you sell is the time you get off the ride. Your still enjoying it so don't get off just yet.

And like I said if lost it all who cares. Atleast you had the god dam balls to take the ride.

Gronk

Staff member
I say ‘yawn’. Heard it all before.

Was merely suggesting that if the richest man in the world endorses something finance related then that is a ‘pretty solid endorsement’.

True, however none of these companies seem to pay any tax, so I question his motives.

BTW the article was hardly a "glowing endorsement". All he said was that he'd sell a car using bitcoin as currency and that bitcoin could be the future currency on Mars.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
True, however none of these companies seem to pay any tax, so I question his motives.

BTW the article was hardly a "glowing endorsement". All he said was that he'd sell a car using bitcoin as currency and that bitcoin could be the future currency on Mars.
I still thought it was ‘fairly solid’. Appreciate I am probably sounding like BA.

Avenger

Immortal
$3k. I’m still a dumb merkin as I had opportunities to purchase when it was under a thousand. I wouldn’t have been able to do it when they were just cents because I didn’t know much about it then and there were next to no trusted crypto exchanges.

strider

Post Whore

This is the way I see it. Your enjoying the ride more then the actual value. People pay to go on roller coasters. You basicaly own one. And it's a fun one. Not a boring slow steady ride where you kind of know what's going to happen.
Even if you lost it all who cares. You've already had great value from the experience. The time you sell is the time you get off the ride. Your still enjoying it so don't get off just yet.

And like I said if lost it all who cares. Atleast you had the god dam balls to take the ride.
What if the kid infront pukes on you?