What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sua versus Arrow

assess5

Juniors
At $800 000 Arrow is quite an expensive acquisition but who is the better forward?

From what I saw of the Titans, which was only when Souths played against them, Arrow appeared a very solid defender, however I don't think opposition attacking players necessarily 'feared' him.
It would be speculative to form an opinion on Arrow's attacking capabilities as Souths' attack was superior to Titans.

Jadyn Sua has had two years with Souths and, in my opinion has improved as a footballer.
He does put 'fear' into attacking opposition which has lead to him spending a few weeks on the sideline.
In attack he is difficult to stop, often carrying two or three players.

Who will warm the bench in 2021?

Travitoh

First Grade
At $800 000 Arrow is quite an expensive acquisition but who is the better forward?

From what I saw of the Titans, which was only when Souths played against them, Arrow appeared a very solid defender, however I don't think opposition attacking players necessarily 'feared' him.
It would be speculative to form an opinion on Arrow's attacking capabilities as Souths' attack was superior to Titans.

Jadyn Sua has had two years with Souths and, in my opinion has improved as a footballer.
He does put 'fear' into attacking opposition which has lead to him spending a few weeks on the sideline.
In attack he is difficult to stop, often carrying two or three players.

Who will warm the bench in 2021?

Neither will warm the bench at the expense of the other. They play different positions/have different roles.

In terms of whose better, Arrow has the runs on the board over Sua and will be the more reliable but Sua does have potential to improve and will provide more for the highlight reel.

Last edited:

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Since when do fictitious salaries of a player warrant a thread as to who’ll play where? How’s the pay packet relevant, considering 1 player hasn’t even played for South’s yet.
Is it deathriding a player for cap space so there’s an air of justification if individuals expectations aren’t met? it goes the other way too, if he kills it will he be praised from above?