What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will it run?

Any of you bald bastards watching the Magic Millions sales?

Snitzel colt just went under the hammer for $1.9 mill!

Danny O’Brien seems to be getting a few more to shake up.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Any of you bald bastards watching the Magic Millions sales?

Snitzel colt just went under the hammer for $1.9 mill!

Danny O’Brien seems to be getting a few more to shake up.

Bought by Coolmore so probably off to Waller

Those sneaky kiwis Bussutin racing have come from nowhere the last couple of years seem to be getting plenty of support to dig in at the top end of the market. They bought the second top lot I Am Invincible x Bonaria, looked a cracking filly in the photo

Cheapest colt I’ve seen sold there for $45k

Jamie Wilder

Carravagio x Coromandel

How bad could it possibly be? I might give him a buzz and see what is doing.

Thats a good rap there mate. Good luck with him. If only they always bounced like that!

Genuine question, I saw in the “Darby” header “Masters of 2 year old success”, I get you need to run em as 2 years if you want to win those races but has that played a part in his injuries do you think?

eels81236

Bench
Thats a good rap there mate. Good luck with him. If only they always bounced like that!

Genuine question, I saw in the “Darby” header “Masters of 2 year old success”, I get you need to run em as 2 years if you want to win those races but has that played a part in his injuries do you think?

Mate I am certainly no expert. He has done the same tendon twice. Both in different spots. Are both injuries related? Maybe he is just weak in the tendons? Maybe back too early after the first one? Impossible to tell I’d imagine. Guided by the experts.
Only works on the treadmill and water walkers now. Fingers crossed every time he gets a saddle put on him from here on out.

Latest posts