What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nofoaluma is a great FB option

Shredder

Juniors
Can I interject with this:

I see the calls for Nofo to play FB come up once or twice a year.

Since he has been graded he has been through five coaches. Not one of them ever started him at fullback.

There is obviously a reason for that. My first guess is defense. My second guess is that he plays out of his skin on the wing and it would make no sense to weaken one position to strengthen another. My third guess is maybe he just doesn't want to.

Having said that, do I think he should be paid as one of the premier wings in the game - YES!

For loyalty alone. Give him what he wants.
Well said for both of those posts above Shredder.
The fact that Mansour has signed for 2 years is a good thing as well.
Souths were chasing Nofo for 2022 but having Mansour there will more than likely see the club announce Nofo extending and upgrading his contract.

murraymob

Coach
Can I interject with this:

I see the calls for Nofo to play FB come up once or twice a year.

Since he has been graded he has been through five coaches. Not one of them ever started him at fullback.

There is obviously a reason for that. My first guess is defense. My second guess is that he plays out of his skin on the wing and it would make no sense to weaken one position to strengthen another. My third guess is maybe he just doesn't want to.
4th could be he just can’t catch a bomb