What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
It doesn't bother me the slightest. It is what it is. Your the guy who laughed at people on struggle street.
I was explaining my situation.

Nowdays? Im f**king flying.
Good onya, Hindy! I lived the area for a time....Oakhurst. Ya have to do what ya gotta do to get somewhere.

Eelogical

Referee
Still hitting nerves brus? Wow, amazing how much I took before I started responding. f**k you, you narcissistic merkin
Ha! You'd have been far better accepted here if you had have portrayed yourself in a legit manner from the beginning. Having said that, I don't think you had any intentions of doing that in the first place, and will continue to troll away in the future. Twizz is correct in one respect. But, you've had your fun (and most likely will do, going forward), nothing too serious, just a bit of a laff, all good, bruzzo.

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Ha! You'd have been far better accepted here if you had have portrayed yourself in a legit manner from the beginning. Having said that, I don't think you had any intentions of doing that in the first place, and will continue to troll away in the future. Twizz is correct in one respect. But, you've had your fun (and most likely will do, going forward), nothing too serious, just a bit of a laff, all good, bruzzo.
Cheers brus

hindy111

Post Whore
Good onya, Hindy! I lived the area for a time....Oakhurst. Ya have to do what ya gotta do to get somewhere.

I grew up on a farm in Western Sydney.I just went to Tafe there and also spent 15yrs living in Penrith when first moved out of home. Didn't mind the place at all. It was fine.