What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I’m really enjoying Byron Bay. Weather is great. Didn’t realise that the old train is back.
View attachment 45176

been back for a year or two, although its just a cup of tea and a bikkie for 15 mins north then back to Byron

I cant ever see us getting the rail link to Sydney back so at least they have put it to some good use

Avenger

Immortal
@strider Hey Mate. When you had your helicopter landing pad done at your place who did you use? The guy who did @Gronk is busy.
The council didn’t allow me to put a concrete roof on top of our house but if they did I I would have allowed you to use mine.

That was the intention and an elevated outdoor area.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Take a drive to Nimbin if never been. The drive(scenic route) is amazing.

How do you find Byron nowdays? I feel it lost its charm and it's kind of like a mini Bondi. Still a nice place.

Byron and Cairns probabaly the 2 biggest venues for back packers in Oz now

Nimbin is such a strange place, its like you're in a different dimension

hindy111

Post Whore
Byron and Cairns probabaly the 2 biggest venues for back packers in Oz now

Nimbin is such a strange place, its like you're in a different dimension

It is. But its also very breathtaking. I think it's certainly worth a visit if enjoy scenery.

I thought same of Byron. Too many backpackers and food was very overpriced as where drinks.

Old tiger 79

Juniors
What’s everyone up to today? I’m just kicking back in the aircon pruning my beard of its split ends by hand & watching TV