What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

84 Baby

Referee
I suspect we've spent the 'vital parts' component of our salary cap. Even spending Jennings' money won't pull in a player of that calibre.
That just means there’s no point us chasing him and moving around parts that are already here. And he’s still a broken part

Old tiger 79

Juniors
I think you blokes should chase Pearce, he’s also be a welcome editon for you guys. A senior halfback is what’s needed for you merkins to win another premiership finally.

Gronk

Staff member
Aggravated possession? Like squeezing your bag of drugs so hard you start shaking?
Bizarre sounding charge. Still, sad to hear. He seemed like a choirboy.
In QLD they have a stepped up merkin charge for sleazy drug dealers ....

Circumstances which may lead to the more serious offence of aggravated supply include supplying a dangerous drug to a minor, a person with intellectual impairment, or to a person in a school or correctional facility. This aggravated charge is serious and carries a maximum penalty of up to 25 years imprisonment.

84 Baby

Referee
I thought it was because people could empathise with him.
“Due to being a bloodnut, Brett was aggravated into possessing meth.”

84 Baby

Referee
The Dogs have informed Andrew Hill his services are no longer required

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/bu...ove-chief-executive-hill-20210112-p56tin.html

Seemed to have done a lot of good there in what has been pretty shitty times. Pretty sure he's a Parra boy at heart (I used to work with his brother who is a massive Eels fan). I don't think he'll be out of a job for long
I wonder if he applied for our vacancy when it was available or if he was completely blindsided by this. I’ve always seen him as a very good operator

murraymob

Coach
M
I wonder if he applied for our vacancy when it was available or if he was completely blindsided by this. I’ve always seen him as a very good operator
May have something to do with new owner .in a interview he said he is hands on in all running of the club

Incorrect

Coach
From what the article says, he was completely blindsided by the move. As late as Monday he was apparently key in tying the deal to bring Corey Allan to Belmore together.

T.S Quint

Coach
I suspect this too.
However when sponsors/passionate supporters get too involved can be bad news...personnel from previous parra boards and a sponsor come to mind

Bad news for the Dogs is good news for me. I’m loving the shitfight their club has been going through. May it continue through the years.