What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
My apologies from my end for this kerfuffle but I’m not copping his rubbish especially when he makes vulgar disgusting comments like he has
Incase you can’t read the room, no one cares for your obsession over me.

You started some ridiculous bullshit & can’t take it when you cop it back.

You’ve screwed up a perfectly good thread.

Shut the f**k up and stop ruining this thread for others. It’s really not that hard.

If you want to dance take it to the swamp, if not, let other carry on and:

images

Easy done mate..

You sit there with other random older men on the Internet discussing videos of underage boys whilst making up fantasy stories about someone else on the Internet who you’ve never met.

Sounds like the kind of fun that I just aren’t into..
Do you mean, like Silverman? Because it sounds like the kind of fun you are into seeing you seem intent to try to keep that long dead joke alive.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Do you mean, like Silverman? Because it sounds like the kind of fun you are into seeing you seem intent to try to keep that long dead joke alive.
If you don’t realise that Silverman is satire on how serious some people on here see under 17’s players better than our established first graders, then the joke is on you..

For me, I’m excited to Silverman leapfrog Ramsay, Cummins & Bullford to take Dufty’s no. jersey this year..

If you disagree, clearly you’re a Steelers troll.

Gareth67

First Grade
What about Alex Whamsley ?

He was suppose to have been a certainty for the NRL Dragons and apparently he gets back home to celebrate and has a couple of pints too many and signs a contract with the ESL club Catlans Dragons !

The maestro would had himself a premiership under his belt , if not for that dopey sod .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You’re a disgrace. Not sure how you get away with these kinds of comments??
I’m happy to provide the links, but not sure you’d want that..

So how about you just shut the f**k up and stop trying to bully other posters & let people talk about the dragons, not people.

I know you’re one of those dipshits who can’t help but have the last word so I’ll leave you to have that whilst saying please take my sincere wishes that you drop your phone in the toilet after the worlds worst case of gastro, you creepy f**k.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Mate i have noticed you like to use that as a barb to get under people's skins but please stop Muzby...

Surely someone of your intelligence can come up with something other than a depraved comment and accusation like that...

Makes my skin crawl every time i read it...
Unfortunately it’s not a false accusation.

And you may notice I only mention it against the guy who has admitted it & feels the need to try and bully me on here.

redv13

Bench
I’m happy to provide the links, but not sure you’d want that..

So how about you just shut the f**k up and stop trying to bully other posters & let people talk about the dragons, not people.

I know you’re one of those dipshits who can’t help but have the last word so I’ll leave you to have that whilst saying please take my sincere wishes that you drop your phone in the toilet after the worlds worst case of gastro, you creepy f**k.
Disgrace of a human being.