What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Incorrect

Coach
I'm hearing he has already signed with the Titans but is just waiting for the 2nd contract to come through and sign before he announces anything... You'd think someone would have told him the 2 contracts deal was a Storm thing by now.....

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I do hope you set them on fire.
I was going to post a flaming dog poop gif but I thought this was better...

tenor.gif

Eelogical

Referee
Agree and if we have to use another player apart from Oldfield/ Dunster, hopefully its one of the young blokes training with the squad at the moment...
Hopefully we can start producing some real talent going forward. If such talent plays for the Eels then that's a real bonus.

hindy111

Post Whore
On Cam love or hate it would be nice if he was to retire that he announced prior so everyone could give him a send off. The Grand final would of been perfect tbh.
I think best he stays a one club man.

Angry_eel

First Grade
My only issue with the Cam Smith thing is, I don't think we've seen the last of him. First there will be the greatest ever book, tributes on 9 and then Cam will become a commentator followed by a Fulton type old great who's responsible for everything.

84 Baby

Referee
My only issue with the Cam Smith thing is, I don't think we've seen the last of him. First there will be the greatest ever book, tributes on 9 and then Cam will become a commentator followed by a Fulton type old great who's responsible for everything.
I don’t actually think (hope) he’ll stick around too long after retiring. The league/media will still wank on about him but he just seems so dismissive of everyone else.
But part of me really hopes he goes the Meninga “league has given me nothing” route.

Angry_eel

First Grade
I don’t actually think (hope) he’ll stick around too long after retiring. The league/media will still wank on about him but he just seems so dismissive of everyone else.
But part of me really hopes he goes the Meninga “league has given me nothing” route.

But Meninga is back, no? I don't know what he said in the 90s, I didn't live in Australia then.

84 Baby

Referee
But Meninga is back, no? I don't know what he said in the 90s, I didn't live in Australia then.
I don’t really want him to stick around. Just claim rugby league has done nothing for him. Preferably as part of his speech at the inaugural #CAM666 Annual Testimonial With All Funds Raised Going To Needy CAMs

*all CAMs must be Cameron Smiths who have formerly captained Scum

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No chance. He’s nowhere near as stupid as Mal. No-one is.

Agree it would be awesome though.

strider

Post Whore
Cam will undoubtedly get a tv gig .... maybe not full time but his merkiny head will be there .... I bet my left nut on it

they already gave him some air time for SOO .... that was just an apertiser

84 Baby

Referee
Cam will undoubtedly get a tv gig .... maybe not full time but his merkiny head will be there .... I bet my left nut on it

they already gave him some air time for SOO .... that was just an apertiser
I only reckon for Scum games, or Brisbane if he moves there, and Origin if at all.
He’s always seemed self-entitled to me and wouldn’t piss on his mother if she was on fire, but happily would if he couldn’t find a toilet.

Latest posts