What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denver Broncos News

Tom155

Coach
What a shit show, no suprise to me but Lock sucks, being exposed big time.

Not our only issue though, there are problems everywhere. Hopeful yet not optimistic we get a full cleanout from Elway down.

Struggled multiple times today to even get the right number of players on the field.

Last edited:

Tom155

Coach
No chance we get Lawrence, unfortunately sneaking out wins vs. Jets, Pats, Chargers took us out of the running for him, have to look at guys like maybe Justin Fields + Trey Lance + Zach Wilson + Mac Jones + Kyle Trask etc.

Schedule is tough as the rest of the way cant see where the next win comes from.

Tom155

Coach
Boy that was ugly, not that it matters season was over anyway

Hopefully we get a new QB next season.

Tom155

Coach
Been a couple of days but what are peoples thoughts on this? He's improved under Munchak this season but its a lot of money for half a season of better play, not a fan of this deal.

Lock doesn’t seem to be short of confidence though.

He doesn’t mind pulling the trigger on the long shots and no f**ks to be given when it doesn’t come off or f**ks up completely with a pick.

legend

Coach
If we land Rodgers, we are immediate contenders with probably the best secondary in the NFL and a loaded offense, we'd be in every game. If the OL can hold up Rodgers would have a field day with Sutton, Jeudy, Fant, Hamler and Patrick running routes. It would have to be enticing and if we had to give up Surtain to get him, I wouldn't bat an eyelid. I hope Peyton is in his ear saying "look how I went out". You have the chance to do the same thing.

I also think the draft was set up for Rodgers to become a Bronco. Just feels that way to me.

Tom155

Coach
Apart from taking no QB or OT, this is a very good draft class

If we get Rodgers & sign someone like Dennis Kelly or another decent guy to play RT, i will be more excited for a season than i have been in a long while.

Latest posts