What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McCullough

brissiedragon

Juniors
Ben Dobbin Channel 9 Brisbane just reported that we have offered a 3 yr deal to Andrew McCulloch immediately. Brisbane reportedly refusing to release him.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muz, Ben Dobbin is very close to the Broncos. He has previously reported stories that break and not all are favourable to the broncos. I respect his stories and have no reason to doubt him.
Ta..

Seems a risky move to offer such a deal at his age & coming off a knee injury..

Add to that we have 2 good hookers..

I can only put it down to (pure speculation) that the tigers have secured our captain..

brissiedragon

Juniors
Muz, Ben Dobbin is very close to the Broncos. He has previously reported stories that break and not all are favourable to the broncos. I respect his stories and have no reason to doubt him.
My first reaction to the news is why? Could be
1. McCulloch to play 14
2. McCulloch to play 9 and McInnes plays lock
3. Maybe McInnes is moving on and McCulloch replaces

Who knows? Just seems to be a strange one given our existing hooker coverage and our requirements that are lacking elsewhere.

blacksafake

First Grade
I hope it’s all BS.
Unless McInnes has decided to move on in 22 & Hook thinks it’s best to go now?
Three years seems strange & didn’t he also do an acl last season?

Latest posts