What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

For the Tigers to have any chance at Crichton they’d have to throw really silly money at him, but they may be desperate enough to do just that.
You know what, I think there is merit in what Hooper said. I gave no doubt the club will throw rediculous money at him as we have shit loads of the stuff and can’t do anything with it (Interest rates are so low there is no point banking it). No harm done if he refuses, we are already a laughing stock, but you guys will have to pay more to keep him -probably a lot more. I have no doubt he will sign with Penrith as no matter how much we offer we usually get rejected -Teddy, JAC, and Latrell all signed with others for far less apparently.

Jane Murray

Bench
You know what, I think there is merit in what Hooper said. I gave no doubt the club will throw rediculous money at him as we have shit loads of the stuff and can’t do anything with it (Interest rates are so low there is no point banking it). No harm done if he refuses, we are already a laughing stock, but you guys will have to pay more to keep him -probably a lot more. I have no doubt he will sign with Penrith as no matter how much we offer we usually get rejected -Teddy, JAC, and Latrell all signed with others for far less apparently.
I doubt that.

betcats

Referee

Or we see it for what it is, an offer that he is never going to accept and keep our offer the same.

MugaB

Coach
Hooper is a moron, this is the same hooper who foretold that nathan Cleary was a sure thing to join his father at Wests a few years back, that dumbshit doesnt get it, even if Crichton does want fullback, he'll want it at Penrith, not at WoESTSmeTigers, he already started pre season way early with all his mates (he didnt even have to), if he goes, he goes with Luai, Bizza and Leniu ALL together, not sure why his contract has dragged out as far as it has, but its surely to do with years Vs amount, with us wanting long years/less amount and his manager wanting big amount/short years.
Im sure something will work out in the middle

Hooper is a moron, this is the same hooper who foretold that nathan Cleary was a sure thing to join his father at Wests a few years back, that dumbshit doesnt get it, even if Crichton does want fullback, he'll want it at Penrith, not at WoESTSmeTigers, he already started pre season way early with all his mates (he didnt even have to), if he goes, he goes with Luai, Bizza and Leniu ALL together, not sure why his contract has dragged out as far as it has, but its surely to do with years Vs amount, with us wanting long years/less amount and his manager wanting big amount/short years.
Im sure something will work out in the middle
Never assume anything, especially when it comes to money. The fact this mysterious hand shake deal and the signing is still not completed after all this time usually means bad news. He’s at training with his mates because he is contracted with you for 2021. This new signing refers to 2022.

MugaB

Coach
Never assume anything, especially when it comes to money. The fact this mysterious hand shake deal and the signing is still not completed after all this time usually means bad news. He’s at training with his mates because he is contracted with you for 2021. This new signing refers to 2022.
Fair enough, but if he is going he aint going to the WoESTSmeTigers

Fair enough, but if he is going he aint going to the WoESTSmeTigers
You are probably correct (as I said above). What difference does it make where he goes, if it means he is still going somewhere else. I don’t understand why The Tigers are hated so much, as far as I know, we only hate your coach! Now as far as hating parra well I’m all in!

Well, if I was in charge, I wouldn’t pay. It’s a suckers bet getting involved in a bidding war for a 25 game centre. It’ll hurt in the short term losing him, but long term it’s not a smart move to overpay for a back. On the off chance he becomes a star fullback then maybe he’s worth it, but not at centre.

Jane Murray

Bench
If you like. Not sure what we did to you guys? Is it because you got MWZ, Jennings and Eiso back from us? Not sure how we could be blamed for that.
The carry on, and the hypocrisy, when Ivan decided to rejoin the Panthers, is my issue. He signed a year before, and he had every intention to honour that contract, annoyed me.

MugaB

Coach
You are probably correct (as I said above). What difference does it make where he goes, if it means he is still going somewhere else. I don’t understand why The Tigers are hated so much, as far as I know, we only hate your coach! Now as far as hating parra well I’m all in!
The tigers aren't hated, not by me, they hate US! all coz of Ivan, before that it was coming ninth, b4 that it was Jason Taylor, seems to be a lot of hate at that club, again ill repeat we don't hate you, just like to kick you repeatedly when your down... that or just pity the club

images.jpeg-44.jpg

The carry on, and the hypocrisy, when Ivan decided to rejoin the Panthers, is my issue. He signed a year before, and he had every intention to honour that contract, annoyed me.
Of course he did. He knew it was untenable to have a coach signed to another club. Didn’t Gus pay us some sort of compensation to release him early? It’s okay into your final year but not with 2 years remaining. I think he saw the mess he created and decided it was easier to leave than try to stay and fix it.

Of course he did. He knew it was untenable to have a coach signed to another club. Didn’t Gus pay us some sort of compensation to release him early? It’s okay into your final year but not with 2 years remaining. I think he saw the mess he created and decided it was easier to leave than try to stay and fix it.
There is some shenanigans going on in Wikipedia land in regards to Critta being signed by the Tigers. Funny stuff, if it’s on Wiki then it must he true.

MugaB

Coach
Only the Tigers fans and mainly Pascoe cried about it being untenable, coaches move from club to club all the time, not sure that it was untenable

Latest posts