What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Gabba Jan 15-19, 2021

8Ball

First Grade
Commentators though..

Run Rate at 2.70 - ToO sLoW. PlAy MoRe AgGreSsIvE ShOtS. CrAp NeGaTiVe CrIcKeT
Run rate at 3.00 - ToO rEcKlEsS. tOo MaNy AgGrEsSiVe ShOtS. iTs AlL aBoUt ShOt SeLeCtiOn.

2 weeks

Coach
At least i know alcohol will never let me down, unlike these merkins.

783952474-homer-simpson-duff-beer.jpg

JJ

Immortal
A full strength Indian side would of won this series quite easily.
Yep, don’t think there’s any doubt about that, they’ve worked out your conditions well and your batting hasn’t withstood any consistent pressure even with all their frontline bowlers and some missing

JJ

Immortal
Playing an absolutely busted India, a nation that has won a series ONCE in its history on these shores. And we're going to get f**king rolled :joy::joy:
Utter, utter mediocrity.
I think you’ll win this test, but India deserves huge respect for what they’ve done...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep, don’t think there’s any doubt about that, they’ve worked out your conditions well and your batting hasn’t withstood any consistent pressure even with all their frontline bowlers and some missing
Their planning has been excellent, unlike our cobbled together plans from a bloke who is totally blown.

He was the worse battign coach we ever had, "Hey lets give him the top job what could go wrong"

Latest posts