What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

sempmrh

Juniors
Even the Storm off-field gear that went on sale today looks bland. I did pick up a few items, however - so we’ll see how that turns out, I guess.

I know I shouldn’t be encouraging them.

flippikat

Bench
Re: the Storm jersey.

Sure it's maybe a little bland, but I'll take bland over ridiculously busy.

I mean, how soon do we forget the madness of the early 2000s? Do we really wanna go back THERE?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Here's the back - apparently no sponsors at all?

home-jersey2__66113.1610659940.jpg

sempmrh

Juniors
Here's the back - apparently no sponsors at all?

home-jersey2__66113.1610659940.jpg
I don’t understand why Grill’d is missing across all the Castore gear. They came on board long term around the same time as RedZed. Even on the players’ training shirt their logo looks to be heat-pressed.

GAZF

First Grade
Most sporting manuafacturers opt for simple logo that reads well at all sizes, while letting the uniform design do the talking.

Castore truly has brought a paradigm shift to the industry.

hellteam

First Grade
Do jersey designers show their designs to anyone before releasing them? At least 90% of comments I've seen about the Storm jersey are negative. It must be a bit demoralising if you designed it.

azza29

Juniors
Not keen on the new Storm jersey either, too bland and boring for me. Seems like they are trying to make a clear break from the ISC styling but can’t see myself dropping $140 on one of these.

Hopefully another killer indigenous jersey is in the works though.

edit: the other gear isn’t much better either, media polos look like someone slapped a Storm logo on a Big W shirt, hardly representative of a professional sporting club.

Last edited: