What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2020/2021 (Mens and Womens)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Anyone wanting Paine to replaced by Carey should see that miss, hes average out next keeper needs to be someone else.

Wow Predator Spice does something.

Bazal

Post Whore
Anyone wanting Paine to replaced by Carey should see that miss, hes average out next keeper needs to be someone else.

Wow Predator Spice does something.

Yeah Carey isn't spectacular but I actually think he is next best after Paine. He's also a genuinely good white ball batsman. He had a bad one tonight though.

Keeping on the whole seems to be a dying art, everyone has to be able to bat as well or they'll never get a go, so keeping becomes an ancillary skill.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah Carey isn't spectacular but I actually think he is next best after Paine. He's also a genuinely good white ball batsman. He had a bad one tonight though.

Keeping on the whole seems to be a dying art, everyone has to be able to bat as well or they'll never get a go, so keeping becomes an ancillary skill.
Mt point was Paine was poor at the SCG but he's still probably the best keeper in Aus. He scored some vital runs again this arvo i'm not a fan of his tactics but as a keeper batsman he is still probablt good enough ATM.

Bazal

Post Whore
Mt point was Paine was poor at the SCG but he's still probably the best keeper in Aus. He scored some vital runs again this arvo i'm not a fan of his tactics but as a keeper batsman he is still probablt good enough ATM.

Yeah agree. He had a shocker at the SCG but that's a normal match for XL Pant lol

And I do think Carey is the next in line right now (he's also had a shocker tonight). But he's not really long term, he's 30 this year too. I like Inglis and Phillipe but not sure either is going to be a world beater in red ball cricket.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah agree. He had a shocker at the SCG but that's a normal match for XL Pant lol

And I do think Carey is the next in line right now (he's also had a shocker tonight). But he's not really long term, he's 30 this year too. I like Inglis and Phillipe but not sure either is going to be a world beater in red ball cricket.
Whiteman FTW, don't know why but he's the brst long term test option. So hes no hope because no Big Beat Off form.

Bazal

Post Whore
Whiteman FTW, don't know why but he's the brst long term test option. So hes no hope because no Big Beat Off form.

I liked Whiteman but there has to be a reason he's not keeping for WA. Is his hand still f**ked? Inglis has done it all Shield season

He's also 28, so not young

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I liked Whiteman but there has to be a reason he's not keeping for WA. Is his hand still f**ked? Inglis has done it all Shield season

He's also 28, so not young
True, but Locky likes Inglis so he can't be much chop can he:???

Latest posts