What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Gabba Jan 15-19, 2021

Front-Rower

First Grade
I watched about 20 seconds yesterday and according to Mike Hussey Australia lost wickets because it was too hot causing them to lose concentration.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Whats the plan today?

Green and Paine to bat till after tea and we declare at 500 ?

Realistically if we can bat half the day and grab another 150+ would be the minimum we would want

Exsilium

First Grade
Whats the plan today?

Green and Paine to bat till after tea and we declare at 500 ?

Realistically if we can bat half the day and grab another 150+ would be the minimum we would want

150-170 would be ideal. Send India in to bat and put their top order under pressure.

But who knows what the Super Captain Timothy Paine has planned.

JJ

Immortal
I watched about 20 seconds yesterday and according to Mike Hussey Australia lost wickets because it was too hot causing them to lose concentration.
Wadey should take up a winter sport then, he’s losing concentration each day

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
While the score is a pass mark what was disappointing was that every batsman got themselves out. They were not beaten by good ball, maybe with the exception of Warner but he's hardly moved his feet at all this summer.

It wasn't that hot here yesterday and I dont buy this "lost concentration cuz it was hot" bullshit

Cricket is a summer game ffs and we really should have dined out on that bowling attack.

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Australia will be looking for a minimum of 150 runs this morning.

Heading into day 2, Australia will resume on 5/274 with Paine & Green at the crease.

TheParraboy

Staff member
While the score is a pass mark what was disappointing was that every batsman got themselves out. They were not beaten by good ball, maybe with the exception of Warner but he's hardly moved his feet at all this summer.

It wasn't that hot here yesterday and I dont buy this "lost concentration cuz it was hot" bullshit

Cricket is a summer game ffs and we really should have dined out on that bowling attack.

Scary thing is, India could drive us in the mud with their batting on this deck, which is still very solid
Up to our bowlers again, lets hope we don't spill too many this time..

TheParraboy

Staff member
Just get old mate Tiger 69 to do it, he updates everything else.

heading into the Gabba in an Uber feeling Violently ill. Why oh why did i do myself a mischief before a 34 degree day at the Gabba???

Enjoy yourself mate, keep hydrated

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Scary thing is, India could drive us in the mud with their batting on this deck, which is still very solid
Up to our bowlers again, lets hope we don't spill too many this time..

I think our bowlers will do a good job on this pitch, Indian batting is very under strength

last test match for the summer so it better be good

Old tiger 79

Juniors

heading into the Gabba in an Uber feeling Violently ill. Why oh why did i do myself a mischief before a 34 degree day at the Gabba???
Hydralites brah, their the go.

have a good time & make sure you taunt Shiraz

Old tiger 79

Juniors
I think our bowlers will do a good job on this pitch, Indian batting is very under strength

last test match for the summer so it better be good
Yes I’m of the opinion if the Aussies are struggling on this deck the Indians will go worse against our bowling attack

Bazal

Post Whore

Brussy, what did I f**ken tell you bruv?

jargan83

Coach
India's 4th string bowlers after a full day in the field, see off the new ball and cash in - Tim Paine will never have a better chance to score a 100.

Who am I kidding, watch us get rolled for 310.