What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelogical

Referee
Cam will undoubtedly get a tv gig .... maybe not full time but his merkiny head will be there .... I bet my left nut on it

they already gave him some air time for SOO .... that was just an apertiser
What is your left nut worth in bitcoin currency?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Burns hasn’t had the most luck in life / injuries.

behind paywall:

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=DTWEB_MRE170_a_GGL&dest=https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/rabbitohs/rabbitohs-star-braidon-burns-hopes-to-use-nrl-profile-for-good/news-story/46eadac8173fbf578e0927a5337e9cf0&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium

basically dad has been in jail (armed robbery), seeing his mum overdose and also rocking up to Souths training asking for money. Growing up with family members as serious drug users. His grand mother who looked after him passing away and now looking after his younger brother.

probably the type of player BA wouId like, works hard / delicated.

Soto

Bench
And Steven Marsters is another back up who played well in the few opportunities he got...that's why you'd suspect not all of them will want to hang around if 1st grade doesn't look likely this year

Eelogical

Referee

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Why wouldn't the club spend 5 minutes putting captions (names) on the photos? Particularly the less obvious ones? Surely the media team (work experience kid) aren't that busy?

If you hold down the image on your phone is it comes up with the name of the jpeg. But I agree, it wouldn't be hard to do that.

At least they're acknowledging them, they've been there since the start of pre-season and this is their first mention by the club

Latest posts