What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

Das Hassler

Bench
I’m one of, if not the most respected poster here butt plug. Have a look at my post to like ratio

Well.now...just out of curiousity i had a look and even i blew you out of the water ...by pretty much DOUBLE going that measure of respectability ...and i happen to know that i'm immensely disrespected here and have worked hard for that to be so. Trump university by any chance?? ( insert LOL's...smiley face thing etc here)

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Hahaha what a w@nker. I’ll admit though catweasel 200 likes if the most you’ve ever received on your 20 different accounts

it’s only a matter time before you go back to your old ways and get banned again
You’re just jealous of my post to like ratio.
Yours is terrible lol

Over the last month, this has to be the most interesting thread on this forum. Keep up the good work guys. If only we could discuss our feelings and discuss financial planning at a far more deeper level!

BrotherJim05

Bench
Hahaha what a w@nker. I’ll admit though catweasel 200 likes if the most you’ve ever received on your 20 different accounts

it’s only a matter time before you go back to your old ways and get banned again

HI Rhyno, hope you had a happy New Year and the meth you ordered was strong enough for the whole family.

Given you are the undisputed #1 gronk on these forums, I was wondering if you would share your thoughts on who takes 2nd place and why?

Thanks in advance

stryker

First Grade

Lol got him.

stryker

First Grade

Some pretty smart people agree with me. If you look at the problems with policing drugs it's a losing battle and it makes things significantly worse.
That is nothing compared with the cultivation, manufacture and transportation of drugs which creates an insane number of deaths per year due to gang competition and greed. That is before the drugs are consumed by end users who clog our social services, charities, hospitals and prisons up due to severe addiction fuelled illnesses, desperation and homelessness, contribute to the destruction of family units and the wider community through violence, theft and destruction and lower the levels of workforce productivity and education through mental illness surges.
We lose the war on drugs as world governments are within the supply chains. Trillion dollar businesses tend to attract their attentions in negative capacities.

Tiger05

First Grade
That is nothing compared with the cultivation, manufacture and transportation of drugs which creates an insane number of deaths per year due to gang competition and greed. That is before the drugs are consumed by end users who clog our social services, charities, hospitals and prisons up due to severe addiction fuelled illnesses, desperation and homelessness, contribute to the destruction of family units and the wider community through violence, theft and destruction and lower the levels of workforce productivity and education through mental illness surges.
We lose the war on drugs as world governments are within the supply chains. Trillion dollar businesses tend to attract their attentions in negative capacities.

Seriously mate you need to give yourself a massive upper cut here. You've listed a big problem with drugs being illegal namely the gangs that run the drug trade.

I've read books on this but if you want a good read which is based on shit that happens you should read the Don Winslow books. You can watch Narcos as well.

Making drugs illegal is one of the dumbest things you can do. There will always be demand. That demand because drugs are illegal leads to gangs getting involved. These gangs don't play by the rules. They do horrendous stuff. It's also a massive trade. It's like selling oil. Maybe you would have a point if this wasn't the case but the reality is the drug trade is massive.

Yes drug abuse leads to problem but a lot of the problems are also from making drugs illegal. If you legalize drugs and provide counseling and support for the edge cases that do end up a mess then you minimize the impact on society.

Now there may be some examples like ice where drug taking is always f**ked up. I don't know. I know that alcohol is one of those drugs that causes enormous grief but myself and my family drink alcohol without violence and the bad shit happening. I should add my Auntie was an alcoholic and it f**ked her up but most of my family drinks in moderation and there is no violence.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Portugal had an extremely bad drug problem. It's capital Lisbon was one of the most dangerous cities in the world due to the drug trade and the gangs/junkies that came with it. 10 years ago (or so) they completely decriminalized drugs. There were four key areas that they changed:
  • If you were caught with drugs, the police confiscated it and you walked on without even a ticket. If you appeared to be a junkie, they called an ambulance and helped get you into a rehab program. They effectively treat you as a patient, not a criminal
  • All the funding that went into policing drugs went into policing violent crimes and robberies instead
  • Free rehab clinics were created (also with the ridiculous amount of money saved from not policing drugs) with easy access for anyone.
  • Massive education programs for young children that taught kids exactly what drugs were, why people use them and how addiction works
The change in Portugal surpassed everyone's predictions. It's one of the safest places in the world, plus drug addiction has steadily declined since the decriminalization. There is almost a reverse affect in countries like the U.S, where the stricter the drug laws got the more addicts it created and more gang violence. There are still gangs that sell drugs in Portugal but violent crimes have reduced so dramatically you would think they aren't even gangs anymore. The police don't police them selling drugs, so as long as they keep the peace they can continue making money without disturbing the community.

The War on Drugs needs to end and Portugal have created a blueprint to do it.

stryker

First Grade
Seriously mate you need to give yourself a massive upper cut here. You've listed a big problem with drugs being illegal namely the gangs that run the drug trade.

I've read books on this but if you want a good read which is based on shit that happens you should read the Don Winslow books. You can watch Narcos as well.

Making drugs illegal is one of the dumbest things you can do. There will always be demand. That demand because drugs are illegal leads to gangs getting involved. These gangs don't play by the rules. They do horrendous stuff. It's also a massive trade. It's like selling oil. Maybe you would have a point if this wasn't the case but the reality is the drug trade is massive.

Yes drug abuse leads to problem but a lot of the problems are also from making drugs illegal. If you legalize drugs and provide counseling and support for the edge cases that do end up a mess then you minimize the impact on society.

Now there may be some examples like ice where drug taking is always f**ked up. I don't know. I know that alcohol is one of those drugs that causes enormous grief but myself and my family drink alcohol without violence and the bad shit happening. I should add my Auntie was an alcoholic and it f**ked her up but most of my family drinks in moderation and there is no violence.
You don’t know what the f**k you are talking about.
Don’t talk to me about reading books and watching tv f**king shows. I’ve lived it.
I’m putting you on ignore because your lack of IQ offends me. Go f**k yourself you brain dead merkin.

stryker

First Grade
Portugal had an extremely bad drug problem. It's capital Lisbon was one of the most dangerous cities in the world due to the drug trade and the gangs/junkies that came with it. 10 years ago (or so) they completely decriminalized drugs. There were four key areas that they changed:
  • If you were caught with drugs, the police confiscated it and you walked on without even a ticket. If you appeared to be a junkie, they called an ambulance and helped get you into a rehab program. They effectively treat you as a patient, not a criminal
  • All the funding that went into policing drugs went into policing violent crimes and robberies instead
  • Free rehab clinics were created (also with the ridiculous amount of money saved from not policing drugs) with easy access for anyone.
  • Massive education programs for young children that taught kids exactly what drugs were, why people use them and how addiction works
The change in Portugal surpassed everyone's predictions. It's one of the safest places in the world, plus drug addiction has steadily declined since the decriminalization. There is almost a reverse affect in countries like the U.S, where the stricter the drug laws got the more addicts it created and more gang violence. There are still gangs that sell drugs in Portugal but violent crimes have reduced so dramatically you would think they aren't even gangs anymore. The police don't police them selling drugs, so as long as they keep the peace they can continue making money without disturbing the community.

The War on Drugs needs to end and Portugal have created a blueprint to do it.
f**ken bullshit.

stryker

First Grade
Sorry for derailing the thread everyone but I am not copping that drugs are harmless and should be legalised.
You won’t see me arguing the point with these bumf**ks any longer as I can’t see their foolish replies.
Carry on.