What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

Tigerm

First Grade
I haven't read your points for drug taking.
It doesn't matter, they are illegal and shouldn't be used but especially by sportspeople who are earning wads of money to be clean skins.
If you want to use them, fine, leave the game and the money and go and work some where else and enjoy yourself.

WA Tiger

Bench
Do you guys really think you can avoid an argument when discussing politics racism and making drugs legal ...not likely

WA Tiger

Bench
For me I have smoked pot and I do know it’s a sure way to be less productive and more lazy... It’s very addictive It makes you short tempered and depressed when it wears off and selfish during and after. It makes you eat all sorts of absolute shit and in large quantities... I agree the crime would obviously drop if it was legal but teen suicide would increase (proven fact likely with lack of motivation and coping skills and depression ) More people would be less productive more angry fat and dead voluntarily (at least amongst teens)...and that’s just a mild drug compared to some others

Last edited:

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Making drugs legal will not stop crime....people still need to source their drugs somehow. Making them free is the only way it will stop crime and that my friends ain't gunna happen.

Tiger05

First Grade
You don’t know what the f**k you are talking about.
Don’t talk to me about reading books and watching tv f**king shows. I’ve lived it.
I’m putting you on ignore because your lack of IQ offends me. Go f**k yourself you brain dead merkin.

Shit you are an idiot at times. Stop being so f**ken ignorant. It's not about TV shows. It's about reality.

Tiger05

First Grade
Look it up. It's well documented

He is just an ignorant fool. I've also read non-fiction books on the subject. Another point that hasn't been mentioned is that that people that typically get f**ked up are people that have issues. That is probably why Stryker gets so worked up. He is prone to drug abuse.

Tiger05

First Grade
Making drugs legal will not stop crime....people still need to source their drugs somehow. Making them free is the only way it will stop crime and that my friends ain't gunna happen.

This is partially true. It's not the crime of the druggies that is the problem though. It's the crime of the gangs.

stryker

First Grade
Even if free it wouldn’t stop crime because drugs f**k your mind up.
Violent crime would increase as maggots who like taking drugs will feel empowered to continue their shit behaviour.
I have never met a drug taker who failed to reveal what human trash they are sooner or later. Imagine they could get their hands on that shit whenever they wanted...

BrotherJim05

Bench
Even if free it wouldn’t stop crime because drugs f**k your mind up.
Violent crime would increase as maggots who like taking drugs will feel empowered to continue their shit behaviour.
I have never met a drug taker who failed to reveal what human trash they are sooner or later. Imagine they could get their hands on that shit whenever they wanted...

If you want to reduce violent crime or serious accidents then maybe we should make one drug in particular also illegal. Can you guess what I'm talking about?

I'll give you a hint - it's not coffee

I think a congratulations is in order for the person responsible for the West Tigers web page and ensuring that everything posted is accurate..

Looking at it this afternoon, I looked at the junior rep teams for no reason other than just having a look.

Their SG Ball team for this week must be outstanding as they have only listed 14 players (3 are actually listed as interchange & 4 as reserves) so the starting 7 must be good.

The Harold Matthews must be just as good, 8 starting, 1 interchange but have 4 reserves.

Maybe the work experience kids went on a school camp this week and didn't finish their job.

gordsy

Juniors
I am not a huge fan of making drugs legal but our prison system is rubbish and our policies re drugs are failing. Also footy player taking drugs should not not be banned unless they are performance enhancing.
By that I mean is the club suspends them fine not not wada , asada etc

Latest posts