What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Chad Townsend, craft beer baron?

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
Chad will see out his contract at 7 including HIS option year so strap in. Unless of course Morris isn’t coach then who knows.

Quigs

Immortal
Back in 'me' piss drinking days I felt the wrath of many a barmaid when they presented me with a schooner that did not meet my high standards. I'd look them straight in the eye ( unless they were wearing low cut tops) and say in a loud clear tone of voice, 'If it had a bigger head it would far-can talk"

Ads

First Grade
Plenty of grog is branded on a location. VB has managed to crack it outside Victoria, Bundaberg rum, Capital Brewing Co, Kosciuszko, Byron Bay Brewery, Kilkenny.

Piss sells itself.
A few out of a million. And to most Cronulla is a reference point for the riots still. If the goal is a buyout then name by location isn’t the short play.

A few of my mates looked at using that name year and years ago, then just went "nah its too corny for what this industry is about".
Chad and his mates arent part of the industry, they are part of the machine.

snout

First Grade
Would anyone on here buy a carton of St George Lager in a red and white carton?
Or Brookvale Pale Ale with a big eagle on the carton?

They could be giving it away and you'd say no thanks

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I’ve got no issues with Chad doing things outside of footy and setting up his life post career. Whether that be in media or in the brewing business, good luck to him.

this doesn’t change the fact that he’s annoying as f**k all over social media with his cringeworthy LESSSGOOOOOO all the time. I’ve got no idea who he thinks he is but I really wish he’d stop with the “Chad Townsend Show” and trying to be someone he’s not. In his head he’s some big shot with a podcast and a side hustle.

If he doesn’t have a massive 2021 on the field then I’ll be rightly pissed, because it will be easy to tell where his focus has been. Footy is his main income and that’s what he should be concentrating on.

610B34E1-911D-44FF-9369-8B1964FC93AB.jpeg
You can get it burning a dragons jersey
You can get it during a riot
You can get it damaging kogarah jubilee oval during a home game
Matter of fact, I’ve got it now.

Da da da da da

There’s nothing better than a beer
And the best warm beer is a Sutho.

Last edited:

myrrh ken

First Grade
Speaking of brewers, for a local one I go Hairy Man. This may sound weird but they make a creaming soda ale. Sounds appalling, but good to smash on a hot day or after a few ‘normal’ beers to mix things up.

38106818-9155849-image-a-17_1610874835935.jpg

Scummo loves it too apparently

Even he wouldn't fall for Chad's ales.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...g-t-shirt-strange-slogan-NSW-south-coast.html

AFC8678A-A789-4C2C-A595-01929DCCFF6B.jpeg
You can get it during a trade war
While you’re thinking about a 20% gst
After a good day at Hillsong on the gospel
And while watching Hawaii 5-0

Book him Dame-o comcar 1.

Should he take the advice of acting pm and do some work rather than having a holiday and congratulating himself for condescending charity ? I would pay him and all his family members 20 dollars an hour to do some pruning ,stick picking , general cleanup in my orchard. It would help keep me in business without Charity , it would give him and family break together in a beautiful environment of carbon fixing native trees producing a saleable crop. They would have to do manual labour in uncomfortable heat away from air conditioned shopping centres and coffe shops etc. Ps. I would even give him a room to stay in .

Should he take the advice of acting pm and do some work rather than having a holiday and congratulating himself for condescending charity ? I would pay him and all his family members 20 dollars an hour to do some pruning ,stick picking , general cleanup in my orchard. It would help keep me in business without Charity , it would give him and family break together in a beautiful environment of carbon fixing native trees producing a saleable crop. They would have to do manual labour in uncomfortable heat away from air conditioned shopping centres and coffe shops etc. Ps. I would even give him a room to stay in .

He would send you broke, in fact, any pollie would.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I’ve got no issues with Chad doing things outside of footy and setting up his life post career. Whether that be in media or in the brewing business, good luck to him.

this doesn’t change the fact that he’s annoying as f**k all over social media with his cringeworthy LESSSGOOOOOO all the time. I’ve got no idea who he thinks he is but I really wish he’d stop with the “Chad Townsend Show” and trying to be someone he’s not. In his head he’s some big shot with a podcast and a side hustle.

If he doesn’t have a massive 2021 on the field then I’ll be rightly pissed, because it will be easy to tell where his focus has been. Footy is his main income and that’s what he should be concentrating on.
Is he capable of having a massive year? In my opinion he will always be a bottom 8 halfback bring propped up by those around him. We lose very little with him not in the side.

Is he capable of having a massive year? In my opinion he will always be a bottom 8 halfback bring propped up by those around him. We lose very little with him not in the side.

He should branch out into durries. Chad Extra Mild. Maybe a pokie, lottery tickets, all new Holden Sandman Chadster Mark 2. Stripes that make the car go faster. A turbo on the windscreen wipers.