What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman

possm

Coach
Mitchel pierce replace Norman :D
We have some great young halves coming through with plenty of upside to them. And Norman and Hunt are two of the most expensive halves in the competition, let's see how they perform after this off-season. I am happy with our current situation and if anything, I'd rather our young guns replace Norman and Hunt if they don't fire up.

denis preston

First Grade
Unfortunately Corey IMO is the worst signing in Dragons history. An absolute plodder

Big call. Based on size of contract or on field performances ? Dick Huddart was on equivalent to todays 2 million ( 50k a year from 1964 , average house price in Sydney at the time was 20k to 30k ) but was just a average to good first grader. What about the many plodders from the past 8 years ?

epDragon62

First Grade
I may be a lone voice here but I have a feeling Norman will be much improved, and I love to see him do well.

Regardless, I don't think he should be given a contract beyond the current one.

Gareth67

First Grade
It shall be most interesting if Norman really knuckles down to the task this season . The man has not suffered any major injuries in his time at the Dragons , so there should be no excuses for him if he does not perform .

I believe that he kicked 2 field goals in his first 2 matches with the Big Red V to win the game . Since then we have only seen glimpses of good form , I do hope that he comes into this season with an entirely different mindset and plays his best footy .

We need both halves to perform consistently and at their best , but this will depend upon just how well our forwards go .

Last edited:

Crush

Coach
It shall be most interesting if Norman really knuckles down to the task this season . The man has not suffered any major injuries in his time at the Dragons , so there should be no excuses for him if he does not perform .

I believe that he kicked 2 field goals in his first 2 matches with the Big Red V to win the game . Since then we have only seen glimpses of good form , I do hope that he comes into this season with an entirely different mindset and plays his best footy .

We need both halves to perform consistently and at their best , but this will depend upon just how well our forwards go .
I doubt he is interested. Check out his social media, he's very active. He enjoys his life and is all about his mates and YKTR brand. He very rarely posts anything about NRL.
He'll retire shortly I reckon. He's done very well out of a few good games of football.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Spot on assessment.

The purging of the McGregor stench won’t be complete until all his bogordinary reckless signings & appointments are committed to the trashbin of history, on this, our centenary year

Along with the mindnumbing dumbing down ...

I hope his office was ‘deepcleaned’ as they say.

Still we have the Hunt/Norman cap fiasco,
- but the park footy team of recruits is largely gone, or being marginalised by our juniors

A work in progress for sure

- as the ‘shedding’ continues.

A job well done Webby