What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Playoffs

Rams did well to make a game of it as long as they did, but GB never really looked under threat.
I think GB are going to the SB this year. Looked really good in all 3 phases really apart what ever they were doing with extra point

I though the Rams offence was way too conservative. All the pass attempts were short passes, which were ok at first, but by not changing it up and taking the odd shot down field, made it easy for the Green Bay defence as they knew Goff was not going to try and long throws. Hence they were able to stack the box and blitz more when the Rams had the ball.

kurt faulk

Coach
I though the Rams offence was way too conservative. All the pass attempts were short passes, which were ok at first, but by not changing it up and taking the odd shot down field, made it easy for the Green Bay defence as they knew Goff was not going to try and long throws. Hence they were able to stack the box and blitz more when the Rams had the ball.

That's been the story of the Rams offense the last two seasons. They can't throw long because the receivers can't get down the field quick enough before goff gets swallowed up by the pass rush.

Their oline is bad. Mcvay can scheme around it with the short passing game but when it's crunch time and they have to pass long there just isn't time. Yesterday the packers line was running free all game when in long yardage situations. And i mean literally free without a hand being laid on them. Goff had no chance.

If the Rams aren't gonna fix this oline they need to trade goff and get a scrambling qb.

Wizardman

First Grade
Tom Brady is one lucky SOB. Successful teams, best ever, good looking, looks like he could go on another five years, sexy wife, rich.....lucky bastard :)

On the other side is Drew Brees....18 months younger....but looks done and 100 years old.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am unsure where @beave is, but I know he is a happy man right now.

kurt not so much.

I do wonder what "Ted" thinks, he did try to steal Brady sperm, but it is pirate sperm now.

dogslife

Coach
Taints done for another year. I never have to see Drew Brees ever again. They're $100m over next year's cap.

Life's good man.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bills don’t have much of a run game unfortunately.
We do, but IMO used terribly. Our running game isn’t the worst, but if we use it, get Allen running more on designed plays. We may see him running more this week, cannot see is throwing on every down like last week. Really didn’t like our game calling against the ravens, it was damn obvious with no element of surprise. We hardly utilised isaiah McKenzie at all and he is such a Weapon. Actually smart money next week would be on McKenzie scoring a td, very much in the mould of Percy havin

Latest posts