What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soccer/Football General Discussion and Views

I thought I would set up a general news, views and discussion thread in this section, as there does not appear to be one (in recent times, at least). Even though I am a rugby league tragic, I also like and follow the game of soccer/football. I am a fan of the following teams: Socceroos, Sydney FC, West Bromwich Albion (overall favourite English club), Tottenham Hotspur (favourite big club). I also have a soft spot for Everton FC as well as Leicester City.

Your news, views and contributing discussion points are appreciated.

Mong

Post Whore
I thought I would set up a general news, views and discussion thread in this section, as there does not appear to be one (in recent times, at least). Even though I am a rugby league tragic, I also like and follow the game of soccer/football. I am a fan of the following teams: Socceroos, Sydney FC, West Bromwich Albion (overall favourite English club), Tottenham Hotspur (favourite big club). I also have a soft spot for Everton FC as well as Leicester City.

Your news, views and contributing discussion points are appreciated.

Why do you have a favourite “big” club?

saint.nick

Coach
Mark Clattenburg isn't very smart..."there's no referee bias in favour of Man Utd...well not really since Fergie retired, but everything has changed now I assure you!"

First of all, why would you admit past bias to the same club that you're claiming doesn't get preferential treatment, and second, wouldn't their ridiculous penalty record since 18/19 suggest the bias is still there :thinking: This is why English referees are awful

Last edited:

saint.nick

Coach
Why are you so infatuated with ManU ?

My post is much more about the incompetence of English referees than United.

The last two replies from Mong and yourself are proof of why the football forum never takes off in Leagueunlimited.

Mong

Post Whore
My post is much more about the incompetence of English referees than United.

The last two replies from Mong and yourself are proof of why the football forum never takes off in Leagueunlimited.

Eh? It is a genuine question. The concept is entirely foreign to me, hence why I asked. Nothing to get upset about.

Mong

Post Whore
Sure thing Nick. You know how every person who posts here thinks.

I know my mere existence here seems to upset you but it’s time to build a bridge.

Haffa

It’s usually ManC that gets his wrath...
DejR6uTRnHDHJNEP9SThtA-320-80.jpg

Sorry guys, just caught up with what was being said on here. I wasn't ignoring anyone. I come in peace. I love WBA, but like to follow a 'big' club too in case WBA are not in the top flight when I eventually go over and experience an EPL game. Going on recent form, that is a bit unlikely! Same reason I like Wigan RL - I would love to attend a Challenge Cup final at Wembley one day and Wigan may get there.

Latest posts