What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Gabba Jan 15-19, 2021

84 Baby

Referee
It’s alright it’s not like Hazlewood and Cummins have anything more important to do this test....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Finally, well done Shiraz.

If India can get these runs good luck to them but a f**king draw doesn't help us anyway.

Negative merkin.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Perfect number of runs on the board. Would have probably liked a bit of an earlier dip at India but it's not a huge issue

JJ

Immortal
Nothing personal but I’d really like a draw here, India don’t deserve to lose this series. Australia certainly don’t deserve to win it, but also don’t deserve to lose it...

hope it buckets down tbh

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nothing personal but I’d really like a draw here, India don’t deserve to lose this series. Australia certainly don’t deserve to win it, but also don’t deserve to lose it...

hope it buckets down tbh
Thats a fair call.

Sphagnum

Coach

hope it buckets down tbh
India do deserve to lose after not even attempting to win a very winnable test on day 5 in Sydney.

Bazal

Post Whore
India do deserve to lose after not even attempting to win a very winnable test on day 5 in Sydney.

I mean it was a lot less winnable when they had no fit batsmen after Rahane and nothing but tail ender's below a one legged Vihari and a spineless (well, more than usual) Ashwin

JJ

Immortal
They did, until the couldn’t and then brilliantly saved it... seriously they can’t be criticised for that... they should be criticised for losing the first test which they had a strong position in...