What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Gabba Jan 15-19, 2021

edabomb

First Grade
I just found Nathan Lyon's lookalike:

LJqeb1JddI6npkypyZAMiXCpdWcxb0_-stsigaPTW2E9TyVS7kJ-GfFpWEQDKwF8DG95-MohzVRbtRBY6iVakjDZxh8B0vLLQw_I4JgkjkcDI8N-Yg

Harsh. I always thought of him looking more like that yellow bastard off Sin City.

Incorrect

Coach
well thats cool as long as they extend the finish 30 mins later as well
They were always going to start 30 minutes early tomorrow to make up for the lost time and Sunday regardless of todays rain. They'll only ever start half an hour earlier than the scheduled start time to make up for lost time.

They may extend stumps to 7pm (6pm) depending how things pan out tomorrow.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Is there any reason why it can only be 30 minutes early for the start of play?

The sun comes up at like 6am, why can't a 9am start work when we lose a shitload of overs?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Some calling this as one of the great series of all time

I think the catching has been appalling throughout, worst in a series that I know of.

Despite the catching, the series has been great in great part due to India's resilience, and using plenty of their 2nd string players to now be a chance of winning the series , day 5 of the last test. Astounding effort.

Heres hoping we go 2-1

Latest posts