What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2020/2021 (Mens and Womens)

Bazal

Post Whore
I feel ya Fergy-Ferg. Trying so hard to hit out or get out and just can't manage either lol

Bazal

Post Whore
Tell you what, Daniel Sams has obviously improved out of sight but I reckon the biggest revelation this year has been his running. Dude is lightning between the wickets, especially for a big dumb fast bowler

Bazal

Post Whore
f**king hell that balls landed in the beer garden at the Kingo. Absolute monster, biggest of the year easily

Wizardman

First Grade
McDermott has had a good Big Bash and looks very capable. How was his shield form earlier? He looks more mature in his play than in the past.

Wizardman

First Grade
His last two shots were very dusty but that was the best innings of the BBL. I think higher honors will come his way.

TIGER14

Bench
Morkel has the most lethargic run-up I have ever seen.
Turns on his mark and runs straight in for a run up that is basically the same as a spin bowler.