What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your favourite rugby league images ?

Later in the same match -

w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

horrie hastings

First Grade
Underrated and almost forgotten GF. Watmough was on a podcast last year saying he and the other senior players were pleading with Tooves not to pick Williams all GF week, as his confidence was shot.

Toups all but ended the Wolfman's career that night. I always had a soft spot for David Williams but didn't feel sorry for him at all that night.

As for a Grand Final you are right, very underrated and one of the best in the last 10 years, my poor old members cap from 2013 is looking very sad as i have worn it around everywhere since then, its getting to be on its last legs now so i have given it a semi retirement and wearing last seasons cap now, the 2013 cap is definately my favourite.

axl rose

Bench
Toups all but ended the Wolfman's career that night. I always had a soft spot for David Williams but didn't feel sorry for him at all that night.

As for a Grand Final you are right, very underrated and one of the best in the last 10 years, my poor old members cap from 2013 is looking very sad as i have worn it around everywhere since then, its getting to be on its last legs now so i have given it a semi retirement and wearing last seasons cap now, the 2013 cap is definately my favourite.
It was a better overall game than 2015, without a golden point finish. 2 battle hardened teams. GF is far to often a total mismatch.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Another one of my favourites, Ken wright had so much natural ability and a deadly side step but success didn't quite transfer over fully from union to league, on his day though he was a match winner.

gettyimages-1079082602-1024x1024.jpg gettyimages-1079082628-1024x1024.jpg

TheDMC

Bench
The guy on the left with the beard is an ANTIFA left wing double agent. He is a full on Communist. He has a hammer and cycle tattooed on his hand. He is not a trump supporter. LOL at those people working on both sides to destroy the United States. They are doing a great job atm.

He isn't an ANTIFA left wing double agent, but nice try.

Wondered when global conspiracy nut bars would start posting on here....

Latest posts