What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

getsmarty

Immortal
Who is Griffiths? Yes, I know, you mean Griffin.

iu

BIG RIG

Juniors
I’m hearing a worrying rumour that Cameron McInnes has requested his release to sign with Tigers effective immediately on a 4 year deal

Supposedly he was bitter at the club for sacking Paul McGregor

Also hearing the the club that is after Matt Dufty is the Cronulla Sharks

The Andrew McCullough deal does not seem like it will happen with money between the two clubs a key factor

So expect Billy Britain to play dummy half in 2021 as Griffin wants Hunt and Norman as his halves pairing

Worrying times this club just keeps going down hill

Crush

Coach
I’m hearing a worrying rumour that Cameron McInnes has requested his release to sign with Tigers effective immediately on a 4 year deal

Supposedly he was bitter at the club for sacking Paul McGregor

Also hearing the the club that is after Matt Dufty is the Cronulla Sharks

The Andrew McCullough deal does not seem like it will happen with money between the two clubs a key factor

So expect Billy Britain to play dummy half in 2021 as Griffin wants Hunt and Norman as his halves pairing

Worrying times this club just keeps going down hill
"Bitter at the club for sacking McGregor"
What fricken world does McInnes live in!?
Anybody could see that Mary should have been sacked 100 times over!
If he didn't think it was warranted then he doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart and is not fit to be captain.
He can leave now if true.

blacksafake

First Grade
If he didn't think it was warranted then he doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart and is not fit to be captain.
IF & i mean If true then i concur 100% with you Crush on this matter.
Surely he's not that naive to not be able to see that there was no future under L plate & he should have been sacked years ago.
If not then maybe I give him too much credit, or just maybe he's been offered $$$$ he'can't refuse & is sulking hoping the club will release him ASAP.

goldiesaintz

Juniors

Like wow!
If Cam is bitter over McGregor being sacked, he needs to either, wake up and get himself together and remember its a team sport and we expect more than eight years of failure .................... or, move on.

I hope he can see that McGregor failed, year after year and doesn't let the point of McGregor making him captain, blur his vison on how bad he was as coach.

If McInnes is ok with finishing in the lower rungs of the nrl, then he best move now. I'm starting to believe he must be McGregors love child everybody talks about!

We are the Saints, the Dragons,..... and we expect to be within top four, each year. Anything else is below par. I hope Hook has reset the bar and let these jokers now they need to achieve.

Go the Dragons 2021 !!!!

Like wow!
If Cam is bitter over McGregor being sacked, he needs to either, wake up and get himself together and remember its a team sport and we expect more than eight years of failure .................... or, move on.

I hope he can see that McGregor failed, year after year and doesn't let the point of McGregor making him captain, blur his vison on how bad he was as coach.

If McInnes is ok with finishing in the lower rungs of the nrl, then he best move now. I'm starting to believe he must be McGregors love child everybody talks about!

We are the Saints, the Dragons,..... and we expect to be within top four, each year. Anything else is below par. I hope Hook has reset the bar and let these jokers now they need to achieve.

Go the Dragons 2021 !!!!
Sounds like using the sacking means he doesn’t have to use the massive payrise he’ll get from us instead. Only McInnes and Mary could possibly think he shouldn’t have been sacked. He’s said all along he wants to play 9 not 13 but he will be playing 13 if he wants to come to us. We have so much money and nowhere to spend it. No doubt it will cost us some money plus a trade. Which of our players could you possibly want though? You can have Packer if you like. Oh, and has he seen our coaching history since Sheens left? Very strange.

redVinme

Juniors
Sounds like using the sacking means he doesn’t have to use the massive payrise he’ll get from us instead. Only McInnes and Mary could possibly think he shouldn’t have been sacked. He’s said all along he wants to play 9 not 13 but he will be playing 13 if he wants to come to us. We have so much money and nowhere to spend it. No doubt it will cost us some money plus a trade. Which of our players could you possibly want though? You can have Packer if you like. Oh, and has he seen our coaching history since Sheens left? Very strange.

Luc

Latest posts