What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Gabba Jan 15-19, 2021

BunniesMan

Immortal
Well deserved win for India. Most summers visitors beat themselves before they even land her. But this Indian 2nd XI was tough and fearless every step of the way.

Meanwhile we have a lot of question marks on a lot of players. Wade and Paine should have their papers stamped never to play again.

As I said earlier, Lyon is the second worst bowler in history to play 100 tests. And Starc looks cooked.

If we don't do anything about all those holes in our lineup we will lose the Ashes too.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
CA just booked a 5 match home series against Zimbabwe

qPJg6Do.gif

undertaker

Coach
For the 18-20 man squad going to South Africa, I'd choose:

Batsmen: Pucovski, Labuschagne, Smith, Head, McDermott + 2 more*
All-rounders/part-time fast bowling options: Green, Abbott, Henriques
Wicketkeeper: Carey, Inglis
Fast bowlers: Cummins, Hazlewood, Pattinson, Neser, Bird
Spinners: Swepson, Agar

Regarding +2 more*, if better batsmen than Warner and Harris be found, they get the gig.

edabomb

First Grade
Persistence with battlers cost Australia the series here. Wade should have been gone after the 1st or 2nd test. Unpopular opinion but Green is still too green for mine, need more from a 5th bowler and not quite good enough to be top 5 bat. Starc was quite straight up and down, Pattinson wasted on the sidelines.

Worst of all they'll now go and smoke SA and knock us out of the World Test Championship Final.