What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Noise

Coach
This will be our worst series loss in a very long time. At home against a reserve grade Indian team. Embarrassing.
Paine, Wade, Lyon and Starc offering SFA

Last edited:

eel01s

Bench
So much for our great bowling attack. Only Cummins and Hazlewood can hold their heads up.

Without Smith and Labuschagne ( Payne did bat well) our batsmen were hopeless.

Great victory for an understrength India.

Eelogical

Referee
This will be our worst series loss in a very long time. At home against a reserve grade Indian team. Embarrassing.
Paine, Wade, Lyon and Starc offering SFA
I agree with all of this. It's a wake up call of the highest order. There's a lot of soul searching for the Aussie team going forward. For mine, the Indians wanted it more and deserve the accolatians for winning the series. Best away from home series win that I've seen in recent memory. As far as Australia is concerned, best to work harder and play cricket, not stupid games and idiotic sledging. Losing at the GABBA was going to happen sooner or later. Let's see how we bounce back.

Noise

Coach
I agree with all of this. It's a wake up call of the highest order. There's a lot of soul searching for the Aussie team going forward. For mine, the Indians wanted it more and deserve the accolatians for winning the series. Best away from home series win that I've seen in recent memory. As far as Australia is concerned, best to work harder and play cricket, not stupid games and idiotic sledging. Losing at the GABBA was going to happen sooner or later. Let's see how we bounce back.
Yep. Hopefully we bounce back with a revamped team minus those players I mentioned. And in terms of our sledging I reckon Paine thinks he is a genius at it. He talks a lot for a bloke who can’t keep or bat very well.

Last edited:

Eelogical

Referee
So much for our great bowling attack. Only Cummins and Hazlewood can hold their heads up.

Without Smith and Labuschagne ( Payne did bat well) our batsmen were hopeless.

Great victory for an understrength India.
Payne is on borrowed time, Wade and a couple of others need to go. Warner needs to stop believing in his own perceived invincibility. It's a team game, just like NRL. Best thing that's happened to our national team for some time.

Eelogical

Referee
Warner is 34, hopefully he retires soon as he has not really offered anything this summer
He should take the BBL dollars and be done with it. I actually think this series against India was the kick in the arse that out test team needed. So much for the Australian team to improve on going forward. Apart from one session with the ball in this series, we've looked mediocre.

Did you just invent accolations? I like it.

Gronk

Staff member
Payne, Wade, Lyon and Starc offering SFA
I thought India played well. Reserve grade ?

Latest posts