What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Playoffs

dogslife

Coach
#cantguardmike

Untitled.jpg.610388d35880b2c9dc09f0a86c35d37d.jpg

Eelectrica

Referee
Brees is done I think. That fumble from Cooks the turning point for mine. At least a 10 point turn around and Saints never recovered from it.

Hope Mahomes is good to go for the Chiefs. Don't really mind who wins, but want a good game. The Bills will eat Henne for breakfast even with the weapons the Chiefs have.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Funny coincidence, Brady leaves and is one game short of a sb, belicheat goes back to being a sub .500 coach prior to Brady.

He is a myth, and always will be. Hell he was a myth when a dc for the giants, he got all the credit for the giants win yet it was the oc who was the one for getting all the credit by keeping the bills of the field.

he was run out of town in Cleveland and was a few games off being run out of town in New England before Brady saves his coaching career. His efforts in helping cams game this year has been nothing sort of embarrassing. Possibly a worst qb than Sam darnold now and that guy from Denver who is shit house.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Imagine if the Bills make the Super Bowl and finally get rid of the Patriots dynasty only to have play against a team where they look up and see Tom Brady is still playing against them. It would be like f**k off already lol.
Yep, exactly it would be irony, and don’t count it out. The bucs aren’t a talented enough team to be in a sb, but they have Brady who bandaids so many deficiencies, like he did in New England..

brady is simply just a winner, and honestly last person I would like to play against in an sb.
As a bills fan I don’t like our chances playing kc. The two best teams in the afc going head to head and hopefully a high offends game, but kanas city are just so complete.

I can’t see the bills beating them unless we get more designed running plays being made.

on another note, I do feel Daboll is slightly overrated. He has some great game plans but also has had game plans that have been absolute utter shit. His game against ravens was god awful

Valheru

Coach
Packers will win fairly comfortably IMO

The other game will be a cracker. Like everyone who isn't a chiefs fan, I hope Bills win but I think Chiefs will get the chocolates.

Frederick

Staff member
just two icons of the sport talking life, love, football, voter fraud and violent insurrections aimed to overturn a democratic election result, probably
Watch Brees's daughter lay the smackdown on her brother - definitely training for the next MAGA rally

blue bags

First Grade
which teams deserve to win. going on fairness, and sharing
I would say bills need, deserve a win
then bucs

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
just two icons of the sport talking life, love, football, voter fraud and violent insurrections aimed to overturn a democratic election result, probably
Whilst no doubt the fellas are not short of coin, they be maybe down at 45%.

Others own the teams, they just get paid ok to play.

Should sell sperm.

1. Elon Musk - $189.7 billion. ...
  2. Jeff Bezos - $185.7 billion. ...
  3. Bernard Arnault & Family - $155.4 billion. ...
  4. Bill Gates - $122.0 billion. ...
  5. Mark Zuckerberg - $97.9 billion. ...
  6. Zhong Shanshan - $94.4 billion. ...
  7. Larry Ellison - $89.4 billion. ...
  8. Warren Buffet - $88.6 billion.

Eelectrica

Referee
Mahomes cleared to play.
Game on, may the best team win. Chiefs V Bills should be a really good game.

Bills shutdown the Ravens so definitely reason for optimism. They've got to include a run game though. It wasn't until they started running the ball that they got going against the Ravens. Josh Allen was pretty much the running game against the Colts as well.

Picking Chiefs and Packers SB. A Bills V Packers SB wouldn't be a surprise though.

Packers should account for the Bucs at home. Turnovers killed the saints and Drew Brees with those cracked ribs couldn't throw like he used to. Rodgers is a different beast, in top form, at home and desperate for another trip to the SB.

Latest posts