What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prized and Important Memorabilia.

Hard Yards

Juniors
Finest collection of classic St. George memorabilia I have been fortunate enough to see, made more so important as I was able to sit and talk to its owner. Thought some forum members might appreciate to see just a few items. The framed photo is a wonderful montage that comprises each and every player from the entire reign of premierships. Yes, this collection belongs to one of those player.

Attachments

• 20210118_174239.jpg
    20210118_174239.jpg
    754.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Memorabilia 2.jpg
    Memorabilia 2.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Memorabilia.jpg
    Memorabilia.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 57

qld redvee

Juniors
Finest collection of classic St. George memorabilia I have been fortunate enough to see, made more so important as I was able to sit and talk to its owner. Thought some forum members might appreciate to see just a few items. The framed photo is a wonderful montage that comprises each and every player from the entire reign of premierships. Yes, this collection belongs to one of those player.
Hard,
What a great couple of items ... the autographs in the book read like royalty !!! i can only imagine what else this former dragon legend has .. And you sir were lucky enough to talk to this man as well !!
half your luck Hard Yards you have done well

Hard Yards

Juniors
Glad you liked it. I just wanted to post something I thought may be of genuine interest to others,it is a wonderful time capsule of a very important sporting era in this country, let alone of a wonderful club. There is a LOT more, I hope to have another opportunity to talk with him again,(he is a modest nice person) ,and will post pics. if possible. It makes my small collection look rather lacking... in a big way.

qld redvee

Juniors
Glad you liked it. I just wanted to post something I thought may be of genuine interest to others,it is a wonderful time capsule of a very important sporting era in this country, let alone of a wonderful club. There is a LOT more, I hope to have another opportunity to talk with him again,(he is a modest nice person) ,and will post pics. if possible. It makes my small collection look rather lacking... in a big way.
Hard,
Also makes my saints stuff look 3rd rate ......

Latest posts