What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad for 2021

BrotherJim05

Bench
Fresh rumours of Laurie getting an early release. Also Saints trying to get Brisbane Macca released immediately -offering a 3 year contract. Does this mean McInnes will drinking his morning coffee at Concorde this year?

Stop it... just stop it. I can't take it....

God almighty I hope its true

BrotherJim05

Bench
1. Laurie
2. Nofo
3. The jet
4. Bj
5. Talau
6. Ad
7. Brooks
8. Tahmou
9. Liddell
10 offengoue
11. Garner
12. Luciano
13. Twal

14. Simpkin
15. Blore
16. Musgrove
17. Stefano

18. Mekeali
19. Momo
20. Packer
21. Aj
22. Mbye
23. Sayfarth
Should be a top 8 team in 2021 my prediction we will finish 6th

If we indeed get Laurie I think we'll see Mbye over Simpkin for the utility value he offers. Disregarding Mbyes salary he really does make a solid bench utility

Other than that I think your bang on the money there

stryker

First Grade
1. Laurie
2. Nofo
3. The jet
4. Bj
5. Talau
6. Ad
7. Brooks
8. Tahmou
9. Liddell
10 offengoue
11. Garner
12. Luciano
13. Twal

14. Simpkin
15. Blore
16. Musgrove
17. Stefano

18. Mekeali
19. Momo
20. Packer
21. Aj
22. Mbye
23. Sayfarth
Should be a top 8 team in 2021 my prediction we will finish 6th
You think 6 new guys will walk into our top side?
I think your No.1, No.10 and the bench are wrong. Liddle scares me and Mbye will be there in the 17 somewhere.

BrotherJim05

Bench
You think 6 new guys will walk into our top side?
I think your No.1, No.10 and the bench are wrong. Liddle scares me and Mbye will be there in the 17 somewhere.

What's your 1-17? Not trying to criticise or anything, geniuniely interested what other think our best 17 is

Tigerm

First Grade
Round 1
1. Mbye
2. Nofo
3. BJ
4. JTJ
5. Talau
6. Momo
7. Brooks
8. Tahmou
9. Liddle
10. Joffa
11. Lucy
12. Garner
13. Twal
14. Simpkins
15. Blore
16. Musgrove
17. Packer

Round 1
1. Mbye
2. Nofo
3. BJ
4. JTJ
5. Talau
6. Momo
7. Brooks
8. Tahmou
9. Liddle
10. Joffa
11. Lucy
12. Garner
13. Twal
14. Simpkins
15. Blore
16. Musgrove
17. Packer
I assume this is a Round 1 team. Do you think AD walks into 5/8 for Round 2? Since Madge couldn’t settle on a lock last year wouldn’t Joffa start at lock?

Tigerm

First Grade
I assume this is a Round 1 team. Do you think AD walks into 5/8 for Round 2? Since Madge couldn’t settle on a lock last year wouldn’t Joffa start at lock?
You would expect AD would take over at 6 straight away, but I guess it depends on what happens on game day?

I don’t know if there is a lot of difference between the FR and the Lock these days, I am hoping that Joffa gets into the game and starts hurting people in the tackle, where ever he plays.

simmo05

Bench
remote.axd

At least they are looking fit and happy.
Check out twals rig, merkin is ripped!

Shredder

Juniors
McInnes would be a great pick up for us.

Honestly if Liddle goes down with another season ending injury again that should be the end of it for him. The kids got it, but hes put together very few back to back games. He did look strong towards the end of last year though.

Tiger05

First Grade
Or perhaps just plain ole "sub" as there doesn't appear to be anything super about Mbye regardless of where he plays.

I reckon he is a great squad player on an average wage. I doubt he is getting 900k per year because that is truly elite player status. I reckon he must be on over 500k which is crazy. He won't get 350k on his next contract.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Interesting to hear Jimmy the :airplane_small: say the team has set a goal of Top 4 for the season. I think that’s no chance however I like to hear them aiming high. A similar thing was said in the 05 pre season too

Tigerm

First Grade
Interesting to hear Jimmy the :airplane_small: say the team has set a goal of Top 4 for the season. I think that’s no chance however I like to hear them aiming high. A similar thing was said in the 05 pre season too
If the halves fire, the centres go good and the forwards stay strong and do their jobs, it should happen:D

Fordy20

Juniors
Saints fans think McInnes wants out now to join us immediately. Surely he has to play 13!

McInnes wants to play 9. If we told him he'd be playing 13, why would he come to us when he could go to that team of superstars being put together on the Gold Coast? If he didn't want to leave Sydney, then the Bulldogs or Manly would be falling over themselves to sign a decent 9 like him.