What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Why is a Tigers fu@kwitt still posting on our forum? Can someone please explain the protocols to me?
Because it’s an open forum.

Overall he’s being more polite and respectful than many others on here.

Trolls from other teams get what they deserve if they start trouble..

But polarising someone simply based on the colour of their jersey and not what they say isn’t a good way to start things off..

BLM01

First Grade
I hear what you’re saying but if the GC are silly enough to pay $1.25 mil per season to Fifita then that’s their problem. That’s a lot of salary cap for 1 player
Like to know where the fabricated story is of him being paid $1.25m a year. Last I saw they acknowledged a tad over $1m a year

BLM01

First Grade
It’s been reported many times that they initially offered 1.1 then bumped it up to 1.25.
Look I am over this. Where do you find that being reported many times? I call BS
The best I can find is 3.5m over 3 = 1.166m a year
@Maddragon99 whilst you are in the mood for messaging players directly can you please confirm Fifita's salary to settle my anxiety.
Thanks in anticipation

redv13

Bench
Look I am over this. Where do you find that being reported many times? I call BS
The best I can find is 3.5m over 3 = 1.166m a year
@Maddragon99 whilst you are in the mood for messaging players directly can you please confirm Fifita's salary to settle my anxiety.
Thanks in anticipation

BLM01

First Grade
It’s been reported many times that they initially offered 1.1 then bumped it up to 1.25.
LOL what about this
Mark St John is the most reliable reporter. Never a mistake!
Now tell me wwhere you saw 1.25m a season?

upload_2021-1-20_22-52-10.png

redv13

Bench
LOL what about this

View attachment 45371
LOL what about this

View attachment 45371
That was an old article before the signature to get tongues wagging.
My November article trumps your July article..hands down :)
Or a St John beats a Chammas every time

Geez some people need to get their facts straight!
ha ha guess we’ll never know. Chammas is a reputable league reporter not some Gumby like the mole

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The worst part about an Internet pissing contest is the splashback on the keyboards..

Won’t somebody think of the keyboards?

Latest posts