What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
upload_2021-1-20_22-23-28.png

upload_2021-1-20_22-24-23.png

upload_2021-1-20_22-24-52.png

upload_2021-1-20_22-25-17.png

giphy.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
What did that thread say? It's not there anymore.

Good evening all,

This will deleted as soon as it’s posted however I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my fellow followers & loyal supporters.
This forum is run by a nazi named Twizzle, after numerous emails & PM’s asking why I have unannounced changes to my login, I got nothing. So f**k you Twizzle, you little try hard merkin. You have nothing outside your little forum, get a life bruss.
@Twizzle

@Rhyno lol . f**k you again you weasely little runt, give away your location to me again you stupid f**kwit & I’ll laugh & humiliate you publicly again for the 3rd time. Who names a FEMALE Staffordshire Terrier RHYNO! you dumb uneducated f#ckhead. Just a little tip brah, don’t give away your details to anyone

to @Parraboy
Thanks brah, you’re a legend man.

Cheers, I’m out now. See you all next alt. I’ve had 37 alts now. I like having a bit of fun but forum nazi merkins wreck that.
Bye all,
Kind regards,
CATWEASEL THE GREAT

Good evening all,

This will deleted as soon as it’s posted however I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my fellow followers & loyal supporters.
This forum is run by a nazi named Twizzle, after numerous emails & PM’s asking why I have unannounced changes to my login, I got nothing. So f**k you Twizzle, you little try hard merkin. You have nothing outside your little forum, get a life bruss.
@Twizzle

@Rhyno lol . f**k you again you weasely little runt, give away your location to me again you stupid f**kwit & I’ll laugh & humiliate you publicly again for the 3rd time. Who names a FEMALE Staffordshire Terrier RHYNO! you dumb uneducated f#ckhead. Just a little tip brah, don’t give away your details to anyone

to @Parraboy
Thanks brah, you’re a legend man.

Cheers, I’m out now. See you all next alt. I’ve had 37 alts now. I like having a bit of fun but forum nazi merkins wreck that.
Bye all,
Kind regards,
CATWEASEL THE GREAT

Quite comprehensive.