What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Crush

Coach
W

I guess I’m not permitted to answer that?
You'll have to forgive the Maddragon99, he is under a lot of pressure. He is trying to get Kotoni Staggs to our club and he has a meeting today with Ian Millward based on Kotonis response to his Instagram message.
If he was short with you it is only because he is very busy and has the Red Vs best interests at heart.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Because it’s an open forum.

Overall he’s being more polite and respectful than many others on here.

Trolls from other teams get what they deserve if they start trouble..

But polarising someone simply based on the colour of their jersey and not what they say isn’t a good way to start things off..
Ok, thank you :thumbsup:

Maddragon99

Juniors
You'll have to forgive the Maddragon99, he is under a lot of pressure. He is trying to get Kotoni Staggs to our club and he has a meeting today with Ian Millward based on Kotonis response to his Instagram message.
If he was short with you it is only because he is very busy and has the Red Vs best interests at heart.
Hahaha I was actually being serious! I’m so frustrated with Millward that I’m prepared to do just about anything to get our recruitment going!

Gareth67

First Grade
In all seriousness is the consensus on here that Staggs isn’t worth pursuing?

Mate he would undoubtedly be a good buy , however I believe that there are other clubs that he would prefer to go to , namely ones that are closer to his home base ( if they have the money ) or the high flyers such as the rorters .

I would much prefer that the Dragons put in a decent offer for Angus Crichton , a proven performer .

Just my two bobs worth . :slight_smile:

Gareth67

First Grade
We should sign Joseph Manu & turn him into a prop.

What about the Duff ? If they decide that he is not the right fit at fullback then whack him in the front row - that what the Dragons pack needs to improve , not hard heads nor experienced props but speed - speed and more speed !

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What about the Duff ? If they decide that he is not the right fit at fullback then whack him in the front row - that what the Dragons pack needs to improve , not hard heads nor experienced props but speed - speed and more speed !
Dufty should be moved to hooker.

His speed from dummy half would make Cook look like a turtle..

And his one on one defence in the middle would make DeBelin look like a turnstile

Maddragon99

Juniors
I would rather Angus Crichton.
We need quality forwards, we have some really promising backs coming through.
I’ve been the leading advocate for Angus Crichton on here for some time but then I woke up & realised he plays for the Rorters. I don’t think we’d win a bidding competition with Easts. That’s where my Katoni Staggs idea came from

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’ve been the leading advocate for Angus Crichton on here for some time but then I woke up & realised he plays for the Rorters. I don’t think we’d win a bidding competition with Easts. That’s where my Katoni Staggs idea came from
I really don’t think you can discount Crichton without hearing directly from him on the matter.

You should hit him up on Insta.